Chapter 9 : Engaged !

The Tripathis House was all over decorated with dark blue and white flowers...They had arranged a stage like decor for  Ayush and Aarohi's engagement ceremony... 

Back grounded with green grass hangings and mirror decorations

Back grounded with green grass hangings and mirror decorations..Ayush and Aarohi were to be seated in an elegant white duo divan ... 

By around evening 5 pm guests started arriving. They had called only a few close members for attending the ceremony.  Both the families decided to keep this function family oriented and make the children's wedding ceremony grand and elaborate.  

Ayush was waiting down in the Tripathis house along with his family for Aarohi to dress up and come. They had the snacks provided to them. Ayush's face reflected excitement as well as impatience to see Aarohi. Abhi and Nikki were with him making fun and joking about his after-life ... 

In about Half an Hour's time..Aarohi came down... and Ayush and Aarohi were lost in each others eyes while the others were busy arranging their ceremony tonight... 

Ayush gazed or maybe stared at Aarohi..she looked fabulous.. heavy authentic Rajput earrings and a matching necklace.. she simple white and blue bangles and a forehead ornament. The sky blue lehenga..simple with its stone and mirror work gave more radiance to Aarohi. She looked happy and cute with her dimpled smile. 

Ayush looked like the perfect eligible bachelor in his sky blue kurtha with a heavy neck design of mirrors and a trimmed beard and gelled hair. 

Together Ayush and Aarohi looked perfect and the most beautiful ..more over elegant couple....    

They were made to sit inside the living room while their families went to mingle with the guests

They were made to sit inside the living room while their families went to mingle with the guests...Ayu and Aaru could finally talk .. 

Ayu : You look splendid ! 

Aaru : You look nothing less ! 

Ayu : are you nervous ?

Aaru : Yeah bit ! after-all its the first time.. 

Ayu : and the last ..( Ayush winked at Aarohi )

Aaru : Heheh yeah ! 

Ayu : I feel lucky to have you ... 

Aaru : wait wait ! Not so fast .. Lets start our life together.. then we can decide ..whether lucky ior unlucky ! ( ..And Aarohi winked )  

Abhi and Nikki entered the room and informed them that its time for the ceremony  and they have to come along.. 

Ayu went with Nikki beside him first and followed by Abhi with Aaru holding his hand... 

They were both made to be seated on the Divan and Abhi and Nikki stood aside them... 

Together Ayush and Aarohi looked too cute and adorable ! ... They were tagged made for each other couple... 

Their rings caged in a small bird cage arranged with peach flowers and white love birds were put forth them on the table by Aarohi's aunt

Then the moment came.. Aarohi's dad came foreword and took the ring from one cage and gave it to Ayush and Ayush's dad came and gave the other ring to Aarohi.

Ayush and Aarohi looked at each other for a moment.. In seconds time they will be engaged to each other.. They were promising to be with each other for a life long.. Their unspoken conversation was broken when Abhi slowly tucked on Ayush's shoulder... 

They both exchanged their rings.. Their eyes were glittering and both smiled with soulful happiness.. 

Aarohi's dad then spoke to the guest seated in front of them. 

Aaru's dad : So to all the people gathered here.. I feel happy and over whelmed to announce the marriage of my daughter Aarohi Virender Tripathi  to Ayush Ankith Mehtha son of Ankith and Rakhi Mehtha on this auspicious occasion . The marriage will be on  28th of this month and the before hand ceremonies will begun on 24th of this month. All present here are invited ! 

Ayu's dad : We too are inviting all of you present here for the same ! 

After all the formal function there was a photography session and after all the tiring sessions both the families retired home. In about an hour Ayu and his family left for their home. They bid them bye and planned to meet after two days for their wedding shopping and later on the mehendi function. 

Ayush reached home and directly went into his room to change his outfit. While changing he noticed a scratch mark on his wrist....

 It was Aaru's ... her nails scratched his wrist while they posed for a close picture. He  smiled looking at it... Aaru was his now.. the girl he admired at Abhi's marriage ..to whom he did not even ask name..has become his fiancee ..within days she will be his for life-time. ... He felt happy and contented. 

Back at Aarohi's house.. she was sitting in her night clothes with her huge teddy bear beside her..she was staring at her engagement ring.. She was Ayush's now.. officially they were paired.. She liked him.. He was handsome..successful .... more-over the most eligible bachelor..... and she had accepted this marriage according to her like itself.. But... She was in doubt.... 

Was she ready for Love.. and full waved husband-wife life ? Was she ready to be someone's Daughter-in-law.. ? She was feeling happy... She was in the perfect path of her life now as always... but this doubt prevailed...  .. 

Aarohi soon fell asleep hugging her teddy bear..... 

***************************************************************************************

P.S. Aarohi's doubt has some importance right ? Does marriage always mean they both love each other ? 

Ayush was beyond being happy too ! 

Colourfull  Mehendi functions in between Ayush's happiness and Aarohi's doubts coming up ! 

till then... 

Read..Vote...and Comment !