CHAPTER 15: Spain Diaries

#All the places name, shop names etc.., are fictitious!# 

#please excuse the mistake#

**************************************************************************************

They Landed in the city of Spain as the night shades threw in... 

Aarohi and Ayush passed through the security checking and moved into the car which arrived for them. The vehicle swiftly took them from the airport premises to the kingdom of Spain surrounded by the  Mediterranean sea rushing into its shores in high tides...

  All the buildings and pathways were lightened up. The tall towering mountains were dressed in the shadow of these bright colored lighting. Green gardens were decorated with water fountains of flowers.   

In about 1 hour after a very color-filled lively journey, they reached their hotel for their night stay. 

Aarohi and Ayush went in while the hotel staff took their luggage in for them. Ayush quickly finished the reception activities and took Aarohi to their reserved suit room... 

Aaru was stunned seeing the splendid room in front of her eyes... 

The room was dipped in antique lime-yellow with high walls and heavy paintings of antiquity. The bed was totally royal in look and covered with silk sheets to purely give the atmosphere a touch of history. 

Ayu: So

Ayu: So.... A touch of antiquity for my History student..How is it ? Did you like it ?

Ayu needn't ask Aaru about it as he could it in her sparkling eyes.

Aaru: No words Ayu! Literally no words. How did you know I would love this ?

Ayu: You Know history as masters and then your wallpapers in your phone and laptop...

Aaru: You noticed so much?

Ayu: You noticed that I sneeze every morning after bath , You noticed I like parathas with extra pepper and ghee in'em  the next day of our marriage itself ! Shouldn't I notice so much about you ?

Aaru: Hmm.... Not bad Ayu ! 

And... They both settled down.. had dinner and retired to bed as it was already too late for another talk. 

By around early dawn Aaru got up to a small squeaking noise. She slowly rose up and looked around and saw everything was serene and silent. 

She saw Ayu peacefully sleeping beside her.... curled up like a small baby...his hair messed up.. t-shirt half up..... one hand on the cushion right beside Aaru and the other under his stomach. He looked so cute even in sleep, even while all his features looked so messed up. 

Aaru slowly straightened his hair and brushed his thick beard with her hand slowly. As she pulled his t-shirt down Ayu suddenly turned away and with that took Aaru's hand. Her hand got locked between his stomach and blanket. She could not release it and knowing this struggle was useless and would end up waking Ayu up she adjusted her position according to that and slept away in half-hugging position with a dimpled shy smile on her face.