Chapter 12 : Mr & Mrs. Ayush Mehta

# Please Excuse the mistakes # 

( Most of the part will be narratives , Not much dialogue will be found )

*************************************************************************************

The Front grand garden of the Fort was dipped in red curtains..white flowers with a raised platform of hanging white and red flowers as the mandap..and large seating arrangements of antique furniture...  

All looked well arranged..everything set cute and elegant for Ayush and Aarohi's Big Day !

Aarohi was getting ready in her room.. She looked more than a queen in the red lehenga and her perfectly matched jewellery.. 

She felt nervous...as well as happy.. She was going away from her parents... She was entering a new stage of her life.. She knew Ayush will be with her .. safe and secured in his arms... 

Still she would miss her mom and dad.. She would.... she knew it... As she sat there in front of the mirror all dressed.. waiting for the Baraath  to begin.. her mom came in.. 

Aaru's mom : Aaru

Aaru's mom : Aaru.. my little princess..! Are you all ready ? 

Aaru : yes Ma... I am ready..! Mentally and Physically... 

Aaru's mom : I am happy for you.. for Ayush..! I knew my girl would get the best guy...after all you are a queen..so you need a king ! 

Aaru : ( smiling ) And you made me the Queen i am mom ! I promise you to remain the queen , the girl I am Ma ! 

Aaru's mom kissed her forehead..and they hugged each other.. .. Soon they heard the Baraath's sound..Aaru's mom made her sit comfortably and left the room to welcome the Groom and Family..

Aarohi Tripathi will change to Aarohi Ayush Mehta.. Aaru told in her mind.. wife of the most eligible bachelor.. She was feeling splendid for that ! 

The Baraath was welcomed and Ayush was seated in the mandap... 

He too looked nothing less than a royal rajputh king in is cream and blue groom attire with the long three layered tradition pearl chain... and the sword of the family belonging..

 and the sword of the family belonging