Peter Maximoff- Shoes

A/N: This was requested from . I had a lot of fun talking about this, so I hope it meets your expectations.
Myra's POV
      If there is one thing in life that I hate more than anything, it's parties. Unfortunately, I am now at one, and Peter Maximoff is walking towards me. I hate his pick up lines and horrible attempts at flirting with me almost as much as I hate parties.
     "What do you want Maximoff?"I ask, folding my arms across my chest and glaring at him.
     He glanced down at my shoes and grinned at me. "What would happen if I kicked your heels out from under you?" He asked, still grinning at me.
     "I would take my shoes off and kill you with them." I told him, walking off to find one of the X-Men I am comfortable socialising with.
     As I walked up and stood next to Charles and Erik, I felt someone trying to kick my shoes. I looked behind me, expecting to see the speedster, but no one was there. I turned back to the people in front of me, only half listening, since it did not involve me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Charles give me a quizzical look.
     'You ok?' I heard in my head. I smiled and gave a slight nod of my head so that no one else would see.
     'Fine.' I thought with only the slightest bit of sarcasm. In reality, I was fine. That is, until I felt my shoes being kicked again. I knew it was Peter, and I also knew that once I turned around, he would be gone.
      "I'm going to go get something to eat. I may return." I told Charles, who merely nodded, understood what I was really doing
     'Don't kill him on the property. I'm not quite sure we will be invited back.' I hear in my head as I start my search for the silver-haired speedster.
     I spotted him in the crowd, looking around, probably for me. Before he could see me, I grabbed his arm and dragged him out the door. "What did I say about kicking my shoes, Maximoff?" I growled, releasing his arm and spinning around to face him. 
     "I... I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't... I didn't kick your shoes." He stuttered, clearly intimidated by him.
     "Bullshit. I know you kicked my shoes, and there is no denying that you did." I said, narrowing my eyes and making myself as intimidating as possible. It seemed to work, because he shrunk back and backed into the wall behind him. I slowly advanced toward him, my finger pointing at him as I continued to speak. " You know, I'm actually debating whether or not to kill you here or back at the mansion. Either way, I'm going to kill you. I told you not to kick my shoes, and I feel like that is an extremely easy direction to follow. For some reason, you have great difficulty following simple tasks." I said, still advancing toward him.
     "You're very lucky she is feeling nice today. You probably would be dead by now if she wasn't. Brace yourself to not wake up tomorrow though." Sadie said, coming up behind me and gently placing her hands on my shoulders. "Let's go now,  you can kill him later." She whispered to me, gently turning me away from him. I allowed her to take me back inside, forcing myself to smile and socialize.

Yes, I did put myself in the story. No, I am not sorry for anything. ❤