Alex Summers- First kiss

Requested by -cynder. I'm so sorry this took so long. I didn't know what to write at first and then I kept changing it. I hope you like it.

Prompt: Y/N gets mad at Alex for enlisting without telling her and they argue until he kisses her (marvel_girl3's idea)

Y/N's POV:

I walk outside to the mailbox, opening it up and checking the mail. Its the normal stuff: magazines, bills, etc... but there something else. It's for Alex but we normally check the mail for each other and open it up. When I see what's written my eyes widen and my breath catches. 'Enlistment Confirmation'' it says at the top. I drop the other mail and run back inside the mansion. "Wh-where's Alex?!" I ask Charles in panic. He sighs when he sees the paper in my hand, "He's in the kitchen" he says to me and I rush out.

"Alex?" I ask in a weak voice that doesn't quite show all my emotions. He visibly tenses and slowly turns around, a fake smile on his face.

"Please don't tell me this is what I think this is." I say, my voice starting to gain some confidence.

"What do you think it is?" He asks, trying to avoid having this conversation.

"When were you going to tell me that you enlisted?" I ask him, my voice gaining volume. He didn't answer, instead grabbing my arm and dragging me upstairs to his room.

"Listen (Y/N), I didn't want to worry you, so I was kinda hoping that I wouldn't have to tell you until I actually had to leave..." He said, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. Acting on my anger and not thinking about what I was doing, I slapped him. Hard. I didn't even feel bad about it, which surprised me, because I usually hate hurting him.

"Did it ever cross your mind that I would be worried about you the whole fucking time you were gone?" I yelled, very angry now. The look on his face told me everything I needed to know. He thought I would be perfectly fine while he was away at war.

"I... I thought... I thought that you would move on, ya know? I didn't realize you would miss me." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You didn't think I would miss you?" I asked, still angry. "Why would you think that? There is no one here that wouldn't miss you! Or worry about you!" I yell, getting in his face. "Tell me, just tell me, how many people did you refrain from giving this information to? How many peo-" I began to ask, but was cut off when he grabbed my shirt in both of his fists and kissed me. In my anger, I tried to push him off, but to no avail. One arm found it's way behind my back, keeping me pressed to him, and the other hand held the back of my head, deepening the kiss.

It seemed like hours before he broke the kiss for air. "That was our first kiss." He said with a stupid smile on his face.

"I'm still mad that you enlisted without telling me first." I replied, pulling him back in for another kiss.

So, it's kinda short, but I promised it would be out yesterday and I needed to have it done so I made it really fluffy at the end. Anyway, enjoy!