EPISODE 3...

i m using shot form of characters name

aanika(mithoo)-anu

vihaan-vihu

gauri(chutkii) -ri

18 years later....

                        kapoor mansion (in london)

weather was pleasant as soon as morning sun rays fell on the face of a girl(22 year)she woke up and started the toughest job of her waking her dido she said dido get up dad is calling us after soo much try when she didn't got up she shouted"mithooooo diiiiiiiiiii"

a girl (24 year) woke up with jerk and shouted 'thief thief chutki run catch him' when she got up from sleep and saw around found her sister laughing and she understood what prank her sister played with her .. she got up from the bed and ran behind her sister and shouting 'today you are gone chutkii i will not spare you' they were running behind each other and this scene was witnessed by their father vihaan who was enjoying it and he said statue both of you go and get ready fast and meet me at dinning table i have a important news for you both after listening it you will get khidkitod khush in mithoo language go fast...

he saw his daughters are not moving 

vihu-why u are standing here like this..

anu-u only said statue few minutes before

vihu-yes over go and get ready fast

both the sisters got confussed by the behaviour of their dad and got a suspence of news which is eating their mind..

they went to their room to get ready..