EPISODE 4...

shivaay - shiv

        omkara-om

       rudra-ru

                                                             OBEROI MANSION....

Three boys are getting ready in their rooms and elders are waiting for them for breakfast on dinning table..

a boy (24 years) prepared a espresso for him and smelled it and took a sip of it and a boy (21 year) entered in is room and going to complain him about something when a boy (23 years) entered in his room and said today you are not going to say anything he have to obey my order ..

shiv- firstly you guys stop this cat and mouse fight and tell me what happened

ru-see bhaiya o (om) is blackmailing me that if i will not go college today he will restrict me to take a protein shake for one week can you imagine one week without my protein.

om-shivaay u know he didn't went to college since one week today i will make sure he must go there...

ru- but bhaiya i don't want to go there it's soo boring ..o (om) why you are becoming devil in my life..

before shivaay could say anything rudra got a call from chubby ( bestfriend of rudra ) 

ru-yes chubby say

chubby-rudy boy today a new girl joined our college come fast.

ru- ok bye

he cut the call....

rudra to his brothers..

ru-if u two are insisting and praying me soo much then i am ready to  go to college with heavy heart  but for u two only..and yes there is no need to say thank you to me because i am your brother..

shivom-(shivaay+omkara)-shut up rudra

rudra made a puppy  face and they both hit on his head ...

priyanka enter in their room..

prinku-  what you three are doing here everyone is waiting for you downstairs for breakfast come fast.....

shivomru-coming prinku ..

they went downstairs....