EPISODE 44...

In shivaay's room...

Shivaay is watching the moon

Shivaay p.o.v...

My life is changed within a second I never thought this will happen I have to marry annika ,mom just informed me marriage is on Saturday it looks so filmy .

Annika is a nice girl but I am in love with Anjaani yes I accept it today or have to accept it because my new life can't be start with a lie Anjani is my first love and I think it's last I already gave my heart to her and there is not any place for anyone else now.

Why feelings are soo complicated I never seen her never met her only heard her voice that to only on recordings and fell in love with her if I will tell this to anyone they will think I am mad.

I always tried to see her face in this moon and my heart always replied she is beautiful not only by looks but also by heart .

I am watching this moon last time because I can't cheat Annika I will never forget you Anjaani but my love for you will never hurt the feelings of Annika I will make sure of it before my marriage I have to talk to her to tell her about my feelings so she doesn't keep any expectations with this marriage .

I am sorry Anjaani I love you I love you I love you till infinity and beyond that. But  I will never listen your recording from now onwards because with every song of yours I fell in love with you again and again it's last song of yours which I am going to listen . I love you .

He was listening while watching the moon and tears are rolling out on the cheeks his eyes were blood red which shows pain, hurt and helplessness .

In om room ....

His phone beeped ...

Notification: Diwani launched new painting at galaxy gallery exhibition tomorrow at 8:00 am to 5 pm . Entry passes price ₹500 .

Om p.o.v..

Seriously my life is doing some prank one side my family fixed my marriage with a girl whom I consider as a friend or to say enemy and on other side Diwani launched her new painting for reminding me that she is a part of my life .

Yes I always get scared whenever Rudy says that Anjani and diwani are same because I know shivaay loves Anjaani but he will never accept it in front of us I know he is also going through the same pain from which I am going through but I can't heal his pain because broken pieces can only hurt they can't mend wounds.

Whenever Rudy says diwani as bhabhi for teasing me I see him with anger but somewhere I feel happiness because that word give me feeling that she belongs to me only no one can snatch her from me.

Before this marriage happen I have to tell Gauri about my feelings towards diwani about my love for her I don't care what she will think but I can't keep her in dark I should talk her now no om it's not correct time it already late .

I think I should draw some painting for diverting my mind ...

He drew this painting....