Chapter 6: Do I?

_Levi_POV_

It's been about a week. Since (Y/N) almost died on our last expedition. To be honest I'm glad she's a titan so she can heal faster. I don't know why but every time I visit her in the infirmary my heart beats faster and warmth comes to my face.

Shitty-glasses has noticed my so called 'strange behavior' around (Y/N).

"You’re in love shorty~" she said one day as she sat beside me at the captains' table in the Mess Hall.

I nearly dropped my cup new China cup. "W-what?! I-I can't be. Can I?"

"Yes you are. I've noticed your behavior when your around her. It's no lie. You love with (Y/N)."

"Who's what now?" A familiar voice said from in front of me. It was Erwin or as I call him Commander Eyebrows.

"Captain Shorty over here is in love with Captain (Y/N)!" Hanji smiled as she slinged an arm over my shoulder shaking me slightly. I glared at her with my steal eyes, daring her to continue.

"Really?" Erwin smirked,"Then I must inform you that she just woke and is asking for you."

My heart suddenly picked up and began to pound inside me. "She is?" Erwin simply nodded and made a gesture to the door.

I sped out faster than I had wanted to, but I couldn't help it. Two questions were on my mind. Why does she want me? Why do I feel so relieved that she's awake?

I approached the door of the infirmary. My hands were shaking and sweating badly. I  drew in. A deep breath and took it all in. I was in love with (Y/N). I really was. It was a feeling I would never be able to deny.

So sorry for the short chapter but that is all I can get out right now!! I love you all and hope you have a good weekend and week!!!