Chapter Seven: Together?

I walked in and saw (Y/N) sitting on a neatly made bed. Her (H/C) hair was a bit of a mess but I didn't mind. Her (E/C) orbs sparkled when I came into view. "Hey," I smiled a little. She looked taken aback from my actions. "What?"

"You smiled!" she laughed. God her laugh was adorable. I walked over to her and sat by the foot of the bed.

"You wanted me?"

"Oh yeah, um, look Captain L-" she began but I interrupted her."Please call me Levi when we're alone."

"O-OK. Uh look Levi I am so sorry. For everything. Really. I should have told everyone I was titan. It's just that when I was kid, I was experimented on tortured if I didn't give them the results they wanted. And when you said I would be tortured I kinda got scared. But when I ran away and had the 'accident' I made a promise. L-levi I-"

I cut her off with a kiss. She melts in within a few minutes. I smirked at that. "I love you OK?"

"I love you too!" She smiled as she embraced me.

I stroke her hair and whispered,"I will fight for you if you fight for me." I feel her smile at my words. This was perfect. I didn't want it to end. Sadly the moment was ruined by Hanji bursting through the doors and doing what she called 'fangirl screaming.' I don't even know what that is. She confuses me.

"I KNKEW (SH/N) WOULD HAPPEN!!" She squealed. I rolled my eyes ((SH/N) = Ship name)

"OI shitty-glasses you ruined our moment!" the two of us growled.

Hanji smiled and then left the room. Wow that was easy. I wonder what she is doing............