Chapter Eight: The Little Game.

OK so I am feeling so much better. Thank you all for understanding. I truly love you all!

_NORMAL_POV_

After you and Levi confessed your love to each other about a week ago, you decided to be together but keep it a secret for now. You were so happy when he felt the same way. Your cadets wondered why you was so happy now a days. If only they understood the feeling of love.

You were at the Mess Hall making some Earl Grey Tea for yourself when two arms snaked around your waist. "Hey~" the voice to the arms whispered into your ears.

"Yes Levi?" you asked knowing who it was.

"What do you think-" he began but was interrupted when the door to the Mess Hall opened. He quickly pulled away from you and reached up into the cupboards for some, of course, Black Tea bags.

"OH! Captain Levi, (Y/N)! We weren't expecting you to be in here!" a familiar male voice said. You turned around to no one else but Cadets Jaeger, Ackerman, and Arlet.

"Yes cadets?" Levi asked turning around his precious cup of tea in his hands.

"O-oh um, Han-nji wanted us t-to tell the b-oth of you she's having a party to-night and she wa-nts the both of you there," the He-man looking boy, Armin Arlet, studdered.

"We'll think about it," you and Levi both said.

The cadets walked out the door and let the both of you be.

"We're not going."

"What!? Levi PLEASE?"

"No."

"B-but-"

"Look (N/N) we're not going."((N/N)= Nickname)

"Did you just give me a nickname?"

"Maybe,"

"Aw! Your so cute Levi!" He blushed and looked away from you.

"We're still not going." Levi responded folding his arms.

"Fine. If you don't want to go great. But I'M still going." you smirked as you grabbed your tea and walked out of the room.

------------Later that night--------------

You walked through the Mess Hall doors once again to find a bunch of cadets and a few captains.

Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Bertholdt, Reiner, Christa, Ymir, Connie, Sasha, Annie, Jean, Marco(Yes I kept our little Jesus), and a few others. Hanji, Erwin, and a few others. No sign of Levi. You sighed and sat down next to Eren and Jean.

"H-hey Captain!" both boys studdered a little.

"I like you without your hood on. It shows more of you," Jean whispered into your ear. You blushed and smiled.

"Alright let's start!" Hanji smiled clapping her hands together. "We'll be playing truth or dare with a bottle! Here's the rules. I will spin the bottle and whoever it lands on will have to do a truth or dare. It then bounces off of the players for the rest of the game. That make any sense? You only have three chickens for a dare and one on the truth."

Hanji spun the bottle and it landed on Eren. "Truth or dare?"

"Uh, truth?" Eren replied.

"Do you have feelings for (Y/N)?"

"Eh?! N-no!"

"Then who?"

"M-Mika-kasa"

Mikasa smiled and hugged Eren. Welp their together I guess, you thought.

Eren then spun the bottle and the game went on. The bottle never landed on you for some reason. You let your eyes wander and as you did you noticed a figure in the back. It was Levi. No doubt about it. You smirked at him. "(Y/N)!" You hear.

"Huh?"

"Your turn! Truth or dare?" Hanji said.

"Dare!" You said with confidence.

Hanji had that devilish look in her eyes and you immediately had a bad feeling,"I dare you to kiss Eren on the lips."

Your (E/C) orbs widen in shock,"W-What?!"

"Kiss Eren." she smirked.

You sighed and turned to Eren. You closed your eyes and went in to kiss him, when the taste if Black Tea and vanilla came to you lips.

You opened your eyes and smirked. You knew if you kissed Eren, Levi would react and come out of the shadows. We parted. Everyone's eyes were on us.

"You're MINE. Got that?" Levi said, his steal eyes locked with yours.

"I knew that would get you out of the shadows!"

"S-so you guys are together?" a soft yet angered voice whispered.