Just Four Bros Chillin

After Peter had passed out he was laying on the floor still with the avengers around him but then most of them left to go do there thing but Tony, Bruce, and Steve stayed for Peter.

" Peter, why don't we go to the kitchen and I make you something to eat?" Steve says kindly. Peter looks up at Steve with a sparkle in his eyes.

" Ok, thanks" Peter says feeling tears of joy in his eyes starting to appear but doesn't let them fall.

They all stand up and Peter is still on the floor.

" Here kiddo" Tony stays bringing a hand down to Peter to help pull him up from the ground. Peter did feel really dizzy still but hopefully that will end soon.

" Thanks" Peter says for like the 1 millionth time when Tony pulls Peter up.

" No problem and also stop saying thanks... you say it to much" Tony says in a joking-like manner.

Tony, Peter, Bruce, and Steve all headed to the kitchen and sat down. Peter sits in the middle of Bruce and Tony at the counter and Steve goes to the cooking area.

" So Peter, blueberry pancakes good for you?" Steve asks in a motherly way. (Lol I had to)

" Yeah" Peter says shyly like usual. He's been talking a lot more lately since he's been in the avengers tower but now that he's settled in a little he's starting to become more and more mute.

When Peter was on the streets he became mute because he was just to shocked about Aunt May's death and couldn't make out words so it just stayed like that. But when he first was here at the tower a day ago he's been actually talking because he hasn't noticed that he has been. But now he's realized that he actually talked he doesn't want to anymore. He just can't make out words, he's been so depressed and that's made him shyer and basically mute.

" You ok Peter?" Bruce says noticing Peters distress.

Peter just nods not wanting to say anything.

" Good Bruce got me worried for a sec when he asked that" Tony says making a motion of wiping sweat of his forehead.

" Ok here you go Peter" Steve says handing Peter a plate of Pancakes with syrup.

Peter just nods a 'Thanks'

Steve smiles back at Peter with his bright, white teeth.

Peter looks down at the pancakes and his mouth starts to drool.

'Damn these look good' Peter thinks. Then Peter digs in.

________________

" That's all?" Tony says shocked to see that Peter only ate about one and a half of pancakes.

"Tony you need to realize that Peter hasn't been eating big meals and his stomach will need to adjust to the big portions of food, so it will take time even if he should be eating more" Bruce says pushing up his glasses.

Everyone just nods a little and then the awkwardness starts to go away.

" So Peter could I look at your ribs and other things in my lab?" Bruce says giving Peter a the 'if you say no I'm still gonna do it' stare.

Peter nods again not wanting to talk.

Bruce then gets up with his coffee in his hand and starts to walk to his lab with Peter following close behind.

They make it to the elevator and step inside.

"My lab please" Bruce says to the ceiling.

" Right away Dr.Banner" Jarvis says with his British accent.

Peter jumped as soon as that loud voice talked. 'Wtf was that?!' Peter screamed in his head then he looked down a noticed that he was on the ceiling.

" Sorry Peter I forgot your senses are like 10x a regular humans. You can come down now, don't worry" Bruce says in a guilty way.

Peter nods slowly still alarmed at the moment from the jump scare. Then he scales down the wall with his Spidey sticky-ness and lands on the floor of the elevator with a 'thud'.

They both then heard a 'ding' signaling the opening of the elevator door and walked out to Bruce's lab.

They headed in and Peter was lead to a lab table and sat on the edge like any patient would.

" Ok can you take off your shirt please" Bruce said while going to the corner of the room to get supplies.

Peter took off his shirt revealing his skinny body with a little bit of muscle from his spider-like ability's.

Bruce comes back almost ready to get started. Leaving Peter to be paranoid even longer than he ever has hoped for.