Sensory Overload Part 2

"Ahh" Peter screams as he covers his eyes with his arm and squats to the ground not being able to focus on standing.

"Peter are you ok? Do I need to inform Mr. Stark?" Jarvis says somehow sounding worried even though he's an AI.

Peter doesn't here Jarvis at all because his hearing became enhanced as well. Actually everything started to build-up more and more. His hearing, his sight, touch, smell, and more. He just felt so overwhelmed. He proceeded to sit on the floor in pain.

"Peter!!!!"

*Mr Starks Lab*
"Sir Peter seems to be in distress. He didn't answer me when I asked if he was ok as well" Jarvis informs the one and only Tony Stark.

"Sh*t! Where is he Jarvis!" Tony says running out of his lab and to the elevator.

"In the hallway next to his room sir" Jarvis says opening the elevator.

Tony starts to panic as he waits in the elevator. 'Why is Peter in distress? Is he dying? Should I call Bruce?' That last question is probably a yes considering he might have a panic attack himself from all this stress. *ding* the elevator lands on the floor Peter is on and Tony starts sprinting down the hallway. "Peter!!!" Tony yells seeing him on the ground covering his eyes and ears. "Jarvis tell Bruce to come here now!" Tony says as he makes it to Peter. "Hey bud. Can you look at me?" Tony says to Peter still not knowing why Peter is covering his eyes and ears. Bruce will probably know whats wrong. Peter doesnt respond still not being able to hear clearly. "Peter?" Tony says putting his hand on the boy back to comfort him.

"Ah!" Peter yells when Tony touches him. Tony immediately takes his hand away like he just burned his hand.

"Sorry! Sorry!" Tony says backing off and away from Peter. But the noise make Peter flinch and cover his ears with more force.

"Hey Tony wha..peter!!" Bruce says as he sees the condition the boy is in.

"Tony tell me everything!" Bruce says worried.

"I dont know what happened! I get a call from Jarvis telling me hes in distress and then I see Peter like this! He flinches when I talk or when I touch him!" Tony says seeing Peter flinch with every sentence he says.

"I see... and he seems to be covering his eyes as well... I think I know whats wrong" Bruce says.

"Thank god!" Tony says relieved Bruce is here to save the day. Peter flinches again from the noise and Tony starts to now worry again.

"Tony! Shhh!" Bruce semi-yells as to not hurt Peters ears. "We need to get him back in his room" Bruce whispers to Tony. They both help Peter stand by grabbing his arms and quickly pulling him in his room. "Ok now lead him to his bed" Bruce tells Tony. "And Jarvis I need you to dim the lights really low" Bruce says to the AI.
The lights dim and Peter is now sitting on his bed arms still over his eyes and ears. Bruce walks over to Peter and slowly removes his arms. "Peter you can open your eyes. Trust me" Bruce says very quietly. Peter opens his eyes slowly. "Ok now im going to give you headphones and I want you to lay down on your bed and try to sleep" Bruce says giving Peter headphones to block out his hearing. Peter does what he told and starts to fall asleep.

"Bruce WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!" Tony says waving his arms around. He yelled quietly to make sure Peter didn't hear.

"He had a sensory overload" Bruce says rolling his eyes at Tonys hand movements.

" A what?!" Tony says confused.

"Its where his senses get enhanced and become painful. His senses are already enhanced so when he gets a sensory overload its really bad" Bruce says looking sympathetically at the boy.

"Oh...."Tony says sitting down on Peters desk chair. "How did you know about this and I didnt?" Tony says crossing his arms.

"Peter told me that he gets them sometimes but Im guessing they haven't been this bad in a while" Bruce says.

"Damn this kid is going to give me a heart attack" Tony says exhausted.