2; pineapple trees

"If I just pass you, I think I'll regret,

Should I just take a slight look?"

-Whatta Man I.O.I

+ nakamoto yuta

+ nakamoto yuta

I chuckled lightly as I walked across the parking lot and headed towards my car. Thoughts of the girl I had helped and her thanking me profusely floated through my head. What a cutie.

Opening the door to the passenger's seat, I climbed in, smiling at my driver.

"Did you like it, sir?"

"Yeah, I did! I didn't buy anything but wow it was a great experience~"

He gave me a small confused smile but nodded.

"We need you to head to your father's place after this for dinner."

The smile on my face fell a bit and I nodded unenthusiastically. Eugh, dinner, more like lectures with an addition of food.

"Also, if you don't mind me asking, where's your jacket?"

I blinked, trying to remember where I put it, then the answer dawned upon me and brought my smile back.

"It's with someone who needs it more than me."

+ na hyejin

" aaaHH MOMM"

"why why why what happened?"

My mom walked out of the kitchen with an exasperated look, as she wiped her hands on her apron. I pouted and ran over to her, hugging her waist while making sobbing noises. I looked up to see her roll her eyes.

"Go on, tell me what happened."

After a few minutes of story-telling, I had narrated the whole thing to her. I had left out the 'vision' or whatever part because she would think I was making it up.

Her reaction was something I had somewhat expected. She looked at me and sighed.

 She looked at me and sighed

"He also gave me his jacket..." I muttered as I untied the jacket from my waist and showed it to her.

She eyed the jacket for a bit before her eyes turned wide and she grabbed the jacket from my hand.

"Hyejin-ah... this is a limited edition jacket, it costs like $5000..."

"whAT who pays that much for clothes?!"

"anD WHo gives them away to strangers??"

"He must have been filthy rich.." I suggested, staring at the expensive jacket.

Suddenly my mom looked at me with a serious expression.

"Tell me, was he hot?"

"what? I- I don't know, I mean I guess, kind of?"

"Marry him."

"I'm going to sleep, bye

"I'm going to sleep, bye." I ignored her weird statement and walked up the stairs to my room.

I changed into pyjamas and tucked myself into bed, pouting for no reason because mood swings, man.

There was a soft knock on the door and I croaked out "Come in ugh"

"Damn the amount of hospitality noona." Jaemin walked in with a smile.

"Tsk, what is it, I'm not in the mood..."

"Not in the mood for chocolate and binging SpongeBob?" He asked as he held up a bag with a box of my favourite chocolates and SpongeBob DVDs.

"I love you, you're my favourite brother~" I squealed, crushing him in a hug.

He laughed and replied, "Bitch I'm your only brother"

After a while of watching a few of the episodes, Jaemin asked a random question.

"hey if SpongeBob lives in a pineapple then does his family live in a pineapple tree?"

That's when I hit blunt. "Do pineapple trees even exist?"

"of course they do... I think.."

I quickly pull up my phone and go on safari and do a search for pineapple trees as Jaemin leans close, with the same curiosity as me.

"wait does SpongeBob even have a family?" He suddenly asks, making us both pause and think hard.

"I mean he's a sponge so I don't know.."

"noona."

"what"

"what the fuck are we doing with our lives?"

"coming up with SpongeBob theories."

black on black has me dead help