[3] Ultimate Hide and Seek

Musutafu, Japan
Ground Beta
Hero Studies Class

  Two weeks had passed yet not once had Hatake ever wore her suit in front of class 1-A. Her excuse was due to things still coming over from her old home as well as her costume being remodelled for improvements. She was the last to leave the women's changing room and the last to arrive at Ground Beta. None of the students had ever expected for her costume to be something that is idolised after ancient times.

She wore a white kimono with red outlines, a red miniskirt, black stockings, black shoes, two white strips of cloth that went from behind her middle thigh over her shoulder and ending in front of the middle thigh, both these stops were held together with a black ribbon bow tied around her waist and two gold pins at each side at the front which connected together with a twisted gold thick ribbon that was, too, tied into a bow. She also wore her silver hair down, a gold headband behind her satan-type black horns. Finally, attached on her back creating an X were two katanas.

Her costume was quick to grab class 1-A's attention, even All Might was caught in the mix. The student blushed hiding her face feeling embarrassed. They sure did a number on my costume, she thought hearing All Might clap grabbing everyone's attention.

"Now that everyone is here we can begin! Today we will be doing an exercise I like to call Ultimate Hide and Seek!" The entire class cheered saying something about today's exercise being normal.

Then realisation hit someone. "Wait," spike up Iida. "What is Ultimate Hide and Seek?"

  "Good question young Iida. Here are the rules," a holographic screen appeared right beside him. "There are five seekers and everyone else is a hider. This exercise is just like regular Hide and Seek only that when a seeker finds a hider the hider has the option of running or fighting."

  "What happens if the hider looses?" Momo asked.

  "If they chose to fight and the hider looses they are taken out of the game. If the seeker looses then they are taken out of the game."

  "How do you win?" Followed up Ashido.

  "Either all the hider have been taken out, all the seekers are taken out, or the hiders automatically win when the timer runs out."

  "How much time do we have then?" Kaminari questioned.

  "Thirty minutes," All Might kept his smile as the holographic screen disappeared. "And the five who will be seekers is... your five!" All Might pointed at Todoroki, Bakugou, Momo, Jirou, and Hagakure. "Everyone else has ten minutes to hide! Start game!" A giant counting clock appeared above the playing arena as everyone who was a hider ran through the gates of Ground Beta.

Three out of the sixteen hiders were already taken out in the first five minutes. Anyone taken out had their name announced over loud speakers to allow everyone in Ground Beta to hear and know. None of the seekers were taken out yet.

Hatake sat at top of a roof listening to the large explosions as another name was called overhead: Mineta. Hatake was quite surprised that three other people were taken out before him, then again it was Katsuki who had taken them three out so it's reasonable.

Her gold eyes were closed with head leaned back on the concrete wall railing. Hiding was something Hatake was a master at, combat she's fine and all as well as coming up with battle strategies but when it comes to stealth no one can beat her. Hatake will admit she'd be a sore loser if she lost to this exercise.

Her eyes snapped open sensing the presence of another and knew exactly who it was. She got up knowing fully well that the person is listening to each step she took, waiting for the perfect moment to attack but that was the seeker's mistake: waiting. Without notice and without stopping Hatake released a fearsome dragon roar loud enough to shatter all windows in the thirty floored building and taking out her opponent.