I.

Summer 2016

"What's good lil mama?" Derrick interrupted my thoughts.

"Ain't shit good D, get up out my face...I'm trying to enjoy this Saturday."
I said to him with a mug on my face.

"Boy gone, bye! you and ya lil patnas needa bounce."Neek snapped, rolling her neck like the girls in the ghetto movies.

"Y'all gone stop playing and let some real niggas hold shit down?" Marlo replied to Neek licking his lips.

"No what you need to hold down is that thang poking through ya pants." Neek laughed pointing at Marlo sweatpants.

"Man fuck y'all too then, we out." Marlo said walking off the porch where we were sitting.

"Byeeeeee!" Neek and I yelled as they walked off. Marlo turned his head, and mugged the shit out of Neek causing us to laugh harder.

" Dammmmn, is that Reggie fine ass?" Gabby said looking towards Derrick and his boys that were now walking towards the park on the corner.

"Yuppp." I said popping the P.

"I need me some of him, he a sexy chocolate brotha." Gabby said applying lip gloss to her lips.

"Girl, you need a box of condoms and some birth control...All that damn dick you be riding." Neek said to Gabby.

I couldn't help but laugh. " Shit, at least I'm getting dick, while Virgin Mary growing coochie cobwebs and shit." Gabby pointed to me.

"Bitch I'm not fucked up about no penis, I'm trying to finish school and go to college." I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Girl you got Ryan lil sexy ass and won't even let him hit it" Gabby said rolling her eyes.

"For the hundredth time, that's my bestfriend nothing more."

I said growing angry. "Fuck I gotta go pick my baby up from the boys and girls club, y'all riding with me?" Neek said grabbing her keys.

"Na girl Ima go to the house and work on this book report tell Gabe t-t said love him." I replied grabbing my phone off her charger.

"Aight lil mama, call me when you get home." Neek replied giving me a hug. I said my 'see you laters' to Gabby and Neek and went on my way.

I put my headphones in my ear and turned on my Mozzy station, as I made my way home.

If Niggas know me they know I ain't with the fuckery
You say you need the job done? You know you 'posed to come to me
Grittin' for the girly face so she can live comfortably
Crazy how the mainy shit I done keep on huntin' me
We gon' sit outside his mama house until we thunder him
I don't fuck with fuck niggas, real nigga fuck with me
Ferragamo on me still saggin' when I buckle him
Grab the plate, draw a single file line and snuffle him
Bitches be in love with me, I don't love 'em bitches though
Cattin when it's spunky so I had to let them niggas go

The lyrics blasted through my headphones, I nodded my head and rapped lyrics.

Before I knew it I was coming down Adeline making my way to my house. I pulled my key out my pocket as I approached my front door.