Chapter 1: The Truth

Raku's POV

Chitoge was the promised girl .

"Arrrr, why did I even made that stupid promise with that gorilla girl!? She is not the type of girl I usually go for. If she was more like Onodera then maybe....", I shouted as I lay in my bed.

"Master Raku you have a visitor", one of the guys in our group said.

"Who is it?", I asked.

"It's one of your high school friends, lady Onodera", he said.

"Okay, just tell her I'll be there in a few seconds", I replied

Yes Onodera came to visit me! I'm so lucky! Thank you God for this opportunity. But I wonder why?

I was looking for a shirt to wear, then I saw my black and white shirt. As I was wearing the shirt, I remembered that it was the shirt I wore on my first "date" with Chitoge. 

We've come a long way, we hated each other at first, but now we're friends. But are we just really friends? 

Suddenly my heart started to beat faster. 

Why is my heart beating fast? Calm down Raku, you're just confused because you learned that  you made a promise with her 10 years ago.  That promise shouldn't matter anyway because I like Onodera!

After I got ready, I went to the front gate to meet Onodera. When I saw her, I was captivated by how beautiful she was. 

"Uhm Ichijo", Onodera asked.

"Yeah?", I asked

"Would you mind going out on a date with me?", she asked. 

Eh? What did she say? She didn't just ask me out on a date right?

"So what do you say Ichijo?", she asked. I could tell she was worried that I might say no, but I wasn't gonna say no. I was just shocked that she asked me out on a date.

"Y-Yeah of course I would love to go out on a date with you" I replied with a smile on my face.

Chitoge's POV

I wonder what that stupid bean sprout is doing? Hmm.

I got up from my bed and started to change into my casual clothes.

I still can't believe that I met that guy 10 years ago and made that stupid promise. Well it's not I hate him or anything. I guess it's just weird that I would be in this fake relationship with him, then suddenly develop REAL feelings for him. Arg life ain't fair!

"Excuse me my lady, the car is ready", Tsugumi said.

"Alright! I'll be right there", I replied.

Hope you guys like my first fanfiction. Try to message or comment suggestions so that I can improve this :)

Update (5/19/2016): I'm updating this, because I'm so embarrassed by how terrible I made this. For those who were able to tolerate my horrible writing skills,  I applaud you! Also, thank you for those who actually read this fanfic until the end. I might continue this story, if I edit the ending so stay tuned.