Chapter 6: It's Over?

It was graduation day, a lot of people were taking pictures with friends and family members. But Raku and Chitoge took the most photos, because they knew that they wouldn't have as much time together when college starts. Chitoge was gonna leave the day after tomorrow, and Raku had a lot of plans after graduation.

Raku's POV

So high school's done, now I'm off to college next. I still can't believe that I'm not going to see Chitoge until winter break!  I'm a little depressed...

I saw her listening to our dads talk, I called her out.

"Hey Chitoge! Let's get going, the ceremony is about to start."

"Alright let's go." She replied

After the ceremony

"That ceremony took forever. " I said

"Yeah, and now I'm hungry." She said. Then I heard her stomach growl and we both laughed.

"Then let's eat, I know a place that's not very far away." I held her hand and we went to a small yet fancy restaurant.

"Wow, you can afford this!?" She said with a hint of doubt in her voice.

"Of course! " I said with conviction.

"So you've been holding back when we were going out?? I can't believe you made me pay half of the bill!"

"Well you insisted on splitting the bill! "

"I thought you were poor." she said mockingly,  then she laughed.

"Shut it, let's just eat!" I said angrily.

We ate, but we didn't talk much cause I was still pissed at her. But I knew it was wrong for me to do that, especially since it's the last time we'll spend a day like this.

Chitoge's POV:

I think I may have teased Raku too much. Now he's mad, and I feel bad about it....

" Hey Raku! I'm sorry about calling you poor, I didn't mean it.  I would still love you even if you were poor."

He moved closer to me and said "Really?"

"Yes cause I love you."

We kissed and kissed under the moonlight, when we realized the time it was already midnight.

"It's already midnight,  I can't walk home now..."

"Then spend the night at my place."

"Is it really okay?"

"Yeah let's go."  He grabbed my hand and went to his house.

At Raku's house

It was already dark and everyone was already asleep. We went to his room to sleep.

"So who gets to sleep on the bed?" He asked.

"Me! Cause I'm a girl."

"Not a valid argument. "

Then we started tickling each other, we played and fooled around until we both slip and lying on the bed with him on top.

"R-Raku uhm this position is...."

He kissed me, and I kissed back. He then started to kiss me on the neck, and I couldn't help but moan.  Our breathes started to get faster. I knew what was happening, and I was okay with it cause it was with the one I love.

Morning

I woke up in an unfamiliar place, when I got up I realized I was naked.  Why am I naked!? Then I remembered what happened last night, I felt embarrassed and happy at the same time.

Raku suddenly entered the room and screamed. I grabbed the blanket to cover my body and punched him out of embarrassment.

"Perverted bean sprout!!!!!!" I yelled

After I punched him, he dropped some clothes.

"Is this for me? I asked

"Yeah, cause your clothes are in the dryer.

"I'm sorry for punching you."

"It's okay I should have knocked first. Let's go eat some breakfast."

When we got to the dining room, both of our dads were there talking and laughing. When they saw us they both yelled : "It's so good to be young."

Me and Raku both got embarrassed,  but we both smiled at each other. We both knew that we became one. Even if I left, nothing will ever change.

End

I'm still thinking if I should end it at this chapter or not. Just comment me if I should or shouldn't continue this. Thank you for reading! Vote if you liked this chapter.