Chapter 3: Just Keep Falling

"Just live in the moment. "

These were the words that Raku contemplated on. He was in his bed remembering how that night went on, and how he and Chitoge almost kissed. It made his heart beat fast and made him smile.

Raku's POV

Hmmm so I'm in love with Chitoge huh? Well I guess I did like her, but knowing that she was the one I made a promise to 10 years ago made a difference. There's no use over thinking this.

I got up, cooked breakfast for me and the yakuza and got ready to go to school. When I went outside of our house I saw Chitoge waiting outside.

"Hey, how long have you been out here?" I asked.

"Not long, maybe about a minute" She replied, but I could tell she was lying.

"Really?" I said with a sardonic grin on my face

"Yes! And wipe that grin off your face! It's annoying!" She shouted.

"All right don't get mad. Here I'll give you a croissant if you tell me how long have you been waiting for me?"

"I've been waiting for 10 years you idiot." She said with a smile.

I couldn't help but just smile too. I gave her the croissant and we walked to school together. As we were nearing school, she held my hand.

"What are you..." I said since I was kinda feeling embarrassed.

"Ain't this what real couples do?" She said while blushing.

"So we're a couple now?" I asked.

"Well if you take me on a romantic date, then maybe we are." She replied.

As we were walking in the hallway we could here people say "The power couple is acting all lovey-dovey so early." We didn't really mind but this is the first time we were expressing our REAL feelings.

When we got to our room, I saw Onodera and she smiled and waved at us.

Damn, I should clear up things with her.

I looked at Chitoge and she looked back. I could sense that she also wanted me to clear things up with her. I went over to her and talked to her about it.

"I'm sorry Onodera, but I don't feel the same as you do. I mean I used to, but you know what Yui said. And since my feelings disappeared becauseof that, then I guess my feelings for you wasn't that deep. I'm sorry, please forgive me." I said to her with a straight face. I was expecting a slap or something at that point.

"It's okay Ichijo, I've cried a lot already. As long as your happy then I'm happy.  I wish you and Kirisaki all the best. I won't get in the way." She said with a smile. Ruri called her and then she left. I looked at Ruri and gave me a thumbs-up signaling I did the right thing.

I went back to Chitoge and asked her to come up with me to the rooftop. 

"So are you free tomorrow afternoon?" I asked

"Yeah, why?"

"Well you said we'd be an official couple if we went out on a romantic date together."

"Oh okay, I hope it would be better than our fist date." She said with a smile.

"Of course it would!  Cause it's for REAL!" I answered.

The bell rang and we walked back to our room, holding hands.

The next day, after school.

Chitoge's POV

OMG I'M SO NERVOUS RIGHT NOW. Even though it isn't our first date, it's our REAL first date. I wonder if I look okay? Well I hope this date goes well.

We promised to meet by the main gate of our school.  He was running a bit late, but I heard him call my name. He was wearing his usual casual clothes.

"You're late" I said coldly

"I'm sorry, it's just the guys were so excited for me that they had to book 10 different hotel rooms for the two of us.I told them to cancel it immediately."

"Hmph. Well I guess I'll let you off the hook for now."

"Come on don't act so cold towards me, we have a fun night ahead of us." He said, and he pulled my hand and we went on to our date.

First, we went to a nice fancy restaurant and we talked about stuff. Next we went to the amusement park.  We went on different rides like the roller-coaster,  ferris wheel, and the haunted house. I didn't like the haunted house cause I was screaming my lungs out. After that we just sat down by the bench waiting for the fireworks to start.

"So did you have fun?" He asked.

"Of course I did, I got to spend the night with you." I replied. I realized that there was no reason for me to hide my feelings anymore since he already knew that I like him. It made him blush.

"Well I also had fun because of you." He placed his hand on my cheek.

I also placed my hand on his cheek, slowly our faces are getting nearer and nearer. When the first firework exploded in the sky, our lips met for the first time.

End

I'm doing chapter 3 now since I don't know when I could make chapter 4. Thank you for reading guys. Comment or message me for improvements. Be the cool guy and hit the vote button.