The Hybrid

HUGE SHOUTOUT TO ->Loveilee_shaniya I mean I want to meet this girl . She always comments and she is one of the reasons I have not stopped writing . Go follow her and show her love . This girl Deserves a whole bunch of shoutouts she gives me all the inspiration I need. ❤️

The fire in the pit goes out, and my uncle walks off the alter. He had a weird expression on his face, hinting that the sacrifice had worked.

"I can feel it," he breathes. "It's happening."

Seconds later, I hear a crack and Klaus grunts. His werewolf side had been awakened.

I cringe at my uncle's pain, or perhaps it was my own pain, considering I still had the vervain ropes around my wrists, binding them behind my back. If it weren't for the rope, I would've ditched the sacrifice and found my father.

Klaus' eyes were glowing yellow and in addition to his vampire canines, his teeth had gotten sharper.

Suddenly, thunder clapped and Klaus was thrown to the other end of the clearing. The fire flared up again and Bonnie came through the woods, speaking in the same hypnotic language Greta had earlier.

Damon came out of nowhere and snapped Greta's neck, making her fall to the ground dead. Next, he looks over at me and leans down in front of me.

"What happened to you?" he asked.

"Apparently, I'm Klaus' hostage," I answer. "But don't worry about me, go help your brother!"

Then, Damon spots Elena and his face falls. For once, I actually felt sorry for him. I knew what it was like to lose someone you loved.

He picks her up and walks off of the alter towards Stefan.

My attention turns back to my uncle. He was writhing in pain on the ground from Bonnie's spell. She was trying to weaken him enough so Elijah could kill him.

Klaus' screams were getting louder and the fire around him was burning brighter and hotter.

My father walks slowly up to him, taking in his weakened form.

"Elijah?" Klaus asked. He sounded scared.

"Hello, brother," my father says, strangely calm.

Without warning, Elijah raises his hand and plunges it deep into my uncle's chest.

"In the name of our family, Niklaus," he says, still calm.

"I didn't bury them at sea," Klaus confesses. I already knew that, it was a wonder Elijah didn't.

"What?" Elijah sounded pissed, his teeth were clenched and he looked livid.

"Their bodies are safe," my uncle pleads. "If you kill me, you'll never find them."

My father's whole demeanor changed, I could tell he was rethinking killing Klaus. Family meant everything to my father.

No, I wanted to yell, kill him!

"Elijah," Stefan pleads. "Don't listen to him.

Too bad Stefan didn't realize that his words had been for nothing, my father was going to save Klaus, I could tell by the look on his face.

"Elijah," my uncle whispers. "I can take you to them. I give you my word, brother."

My father was considering it.

"Do it and I'll take you both out," Bonnie threatens.

"You'll die," he looked at her.

"I don't care," her teeth were clenched.