Pârt - 3

Shivay POV
****************

"Hey bro ! Where are you" said om from other side of phone .. 

"In my house , Making Anika ready" i said and take look of my wife who is crying after wearing fancy party wear ..
"Is she ready? " ask om ..
"No Om , it will take 45 minutes" i said and look towards my wife who is trying to torn her dress from teeth..

"Broo , take Anika here , Gauri will make her ready" he said ..

"No Om , Seriously i don't want to trouble you guys" i said ..

"Ohh please , stop being formal bro just come fast , party gonna start only our close friends are here , hope u aren't uncomfortable" he said ..

"No om i amn't uncomfortable , i m just worried about Aniee , Is it important to come means u know Aniee condition na" i said ..

"Broo atleast don't cage her yrr , why aren't u understanding she need to see outside world too" he said and i nodded ..

"Okk , i m coming " i said and cut the call

"Aniee " i call her lovingly and she look towards me teary eyes ..

"I don't want to wear this, i want to wear that pink kitty top and that short" she said with angry pout staring towards her kitty top ..

"Okk " i sigh defeatingly and took out her kitty top and short and make her wear and she smiled happily and peck my cheeks ..

"What about hairstyle" i ask and stare her through mirror ..
"Koi bhi" she said cutely and show me tongue through mirror ..

I tied her hair in messy bun and apply babylips on her lips and cream on her soft face ..

"Perfect" i whisper looking towards my wife who is looking cutee as well as hot at same time ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Where are we going" she ask fifth time in last two minute and i repeated same Answer again ..

"Take me in park na , what will i do in your friends house" she said and pout sadly ..

"After his house , we will go park ,okk" i said and she nodded ..

**************
"Hey broo" said om and engulfed me in hug ...

"Where are others?" I ask seeing no one in house ..

"Umm , they are there" said om and point towards Rudra & Soumaya ..

Yaa , How can i forget in my close friend only four peoples are coming ..

"Heyy Aniee" said om looking towards Aniee who is peeping from my back ..

"Hey bhaiya" she said cutely and om turn his head right and left ..