2

3rd person p.o.v {play music above}

aaliyah and diego climbed into the back of diegos limo, smiling at the driver. "jordan, this is aaliyah, my girlfriend. aaliyah, this is my limo driver, jordan."

"hey, liya," jordan smiles at aaliyah, grasping her hand and kissing it. "so lil pump boutta come? that's why y'all left?"

"yes, diego didn't want pump to try and take me away (?) so we decided to leave, but it's not like i would diego for an ugly ass like him." she looked down at her hands. lil pump aka gazzy was the one that forced her to have sex with him a couple months ago. she wanted to tell diego, but then he might've done something he would regret.

they laid in the back, cuddling as they looked out of the sunroof. diego felt something about aaliyah that was different than other girls. he felt loved and safe. "baby?" his voice was raspy, deep but soothing.

"yes?" she looked up at him, kissing his lips softly. she bit on her bottom lip as she watched him smile down at her. she could smell the alcohol on his breath; she hated that smell, but it smelled good on diego.

"jordan, just take us to my house." he says, keeping his eyes locked on the girl in front of him.

"what is it you wanted to tell me diego?"

"i love you, liya." aaliyah smiled at him, placing another kiss on his lips.

"i love you too, diego."

end of chapter 2