3

3rd p.o.v

aaliyah and diego headed into the huge living room, smiling and laughing together. "let's go to my room, lil liya." he picked her up by her legs as she attached her arms around his neck. they leaned in for a kiss, attaching their lips as diego opened his bedroom door. liya moved her hands to the back of his neck, smiling as he laid her on the bed. he moved from her lips down to her ear then to her neck, nibbling on her skin then sucking again. he moved down to her chest as he pulled her shirt over her head. she tangled her fingers into his curly brown hair, moaning as he rubbed her through her shorts. "fuck, lil mama is wet and we barely started."

she stared up at the ceiling, "actually, diego, im pretty tired." she felt so stupid doing that to him. she wanted him to be her first.

"its okay, baby, i love you," he kissed her lips, smiling as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "i wanna make this right."

she squinted her eyes, "what do you mean?" he shifted over her, laying on his pillow with his hands under his head.

"i wanna ask you to be mine formally, so tomorrow i'll have nicole, my assistant, take you out to go get whatever the fuck you want while i get your surprise ready," he looked down at her, "promise me?"

aaliyah attached her lips to his neck, "i promise." she whispers as she rests her head on his shoulder.