IRobot {Pidge}

I am in fact not dead! Sorry I haven't been around recently. I have an A+ in procrastination class. And I might've been working on 'Warped!' a bit, too. But you're here for this Oneshot, not my life story. So, Chao~

————————————————————————————

I was a human,

breathing and thinking

Eating and drinking,

philosophizing

You were in the midst of the worst Galra base infiltration you have ever been in. It was heavily guarded, lots of blasts, swords, and robotic limbs flying every which way. All you wanted to do was get information, and leave. But no, here you were, six against six thousand.

I was a human,

before you killed me

And ripped my heart out,

I knew what love was

Lance and Hunk were back to back, slowly spinning while shooting guards that surrounded them. Keith went on an all out killing spree, along with Shiro. You and Pidge were holding your own, swiftly taking down guards and occasionally protecting each other from swords or bullets. You were a really great team. And you loved that. You loved her.

Now when they ask me,

I just reply slow

And sound like an iPhone

But, you were all getting tired. You were all panting heavily and slowing your moves, giving the guards more time to attack. You were all bruised, cut, and bleeding. This was not good.

I do not know love,

I am a robot

You swiftly kicked a guard in the stomach, knocking it into two of the other guards. You blocked a sword coming from behind with your staff. You sweep your leg under it's leg, knocking it over. You thrust your sword into it's chest, and spin around, ramming it into other guards.

I do not know love,

I am a robot

You turn around in time to see a guard thrusting it's sword at you. You jump up as it's thrust would supposedly pierce your chest. Before it can process what's happening, you end up landing on it's sword, which was still plunged in the air. You kick it's head, as if you were running up a wall. You back flip off as it toppled to the ground. You stood up. No more guards were coming at you at the moment. Where is Pidge...?

I used to know love

'Cause I had a fire,

passion and desire

You turn in circles trying to locate your teammate. You saw Keith plunge his sword through three guards at once, Shiro punch a guard, sending it flying back into a wave of them. Lance and Hunk were now running around and taking them out. But no Pidge.

Now all I require

are circuits and wires

You turn around, and you saw Pidge taking down a swarm of guards very quickly. You couldn't help but admire her from afar. How her short, almost gingery hair slightly pokes out of her helmet, bouncing and swaying with every movement. How she smirks, like she already knows she's won, even though the outcome is unpredictable. Like this one.

Inside was an ocean

of soul and emotion

You were snapped out of your daze when you saw a guard aim at Pidge from afar. If the bullet reached her, she would die.