The Man with the Honey Flowers (2) {Shiro}

Hey guys! I'm back! And I have a question. I know I do a LOT of female readers, so I was just wondering, are there any male readers here? And if so, do you want me to make a male reader oneshot? Please keep commenting what I should do for my celebration!! See ya!~

This OneShot was requested by @SkiesTheLimit13 and @FoolishMortalz

Warnings: Fluff

Shiro x Child(well, I guess technically teenager now)!Reader

———————————————————————————

Your thirteen-year-old self ran through the tree filled forest, dodging everything that crosses your path. You peaked out from behind a large tree, that signaled the end of the forest. You take a look at the small village of Doobarr, lit only by the stars of the night sky. No one there... You thought, noticing this crucial detail. You smile. Perfect.

Three years ago, the creatures that you considered your family died for you. The town hunted you down, and tried to kill you. But the creatures took the hit. And you ran. You now lived on your own, and plan to take action against them. But until you could do that, you were just stealing their goods when no one was around. You tied a black scarf around your mouth. You had recently stolen a entirely black outfit to help you out.

You looked at you surroundings. Still no one. You made a break for the nearest building, and pressed your body against the wall. That's weird.. there would usually be at LEAST one person out. But hey! I'm not complaining. You thought to yourself. You sneak against the wall, and stop at the edge. You got ready to make a break for it.

Then, you heard a twig snap behind you, and you instantly ran, not caring who it was. You apparently made a good decision, because behind you, where the twig snapped, somebody shouted "Get her!"

You made a mad dash when figures in armor came at you. One tried to catch you with their whip, but you saw it and dived away in time. You hopped onto a food cart and ran over that, distancing you further from your chasers. "C'mon, team!" Said a very familiar voice. But while you were thinking about where you heard it from, you tripped and fell off the cart. You clench your jaw as you race to stand up, the gap starting to close between you and the group.

You were so caught up in the moment, that you forgot your way around, and quickly found yourself in an alley. It was dark, but you could see the end of the alley was close. You turn to face where you had came, surprised that they aren't there. You slowly backed up when you heard voices. You expected to feel the cold wall against your back soon.

But instead, you feel large arms pin yours to your sides, and lift you off the ground. "HEY! Put me down!!" You yelled and squirmed, forcing the person to hold you tighter. The rest of the people that were chasing you ran into the alley. "Nice job, Hunk!" You hear someone say, but you can't make out who.

'Hunk the Captor' carried you out of the alley and into the town, which was now crowded by the townspeople. The people were cheering for your captors, while you did little to escape your fate. You were put in handcuffs by a doobarrian policeman. A male doobarrian, which you assumed to be the mayor of the people stepped forward, glaring at you.

"What do you have to say for yourself.... (Y/n)?" He said, dramatically removing your scarf when he said your name. You glared at him. "You disgust me." You growled. "Likewise." He retorted, turning to his people. You felt someone staring at you. You look around to see a man, who looks undeniably familiar. But you can't place your finger on it.

"As the mayor of this town, I'd like to thank the Voltron Paladins, on behalf of all our people, for capturing this little FIEND." He said, glaring at you in the end. You gladly returned his gesture, and stuck out your tongue at him as well. He rolled his eyes and turned back to his people. "And I am proud to say her execution will be tomorrow."

You heart dropped, and your face went pale. EXECUTION?!?! I'M A GOSHDARN THIRTEEN YEAR OLD. You thought, fearfully. "Wait!" One of the 'paladins' called out. "How about we take her?" He asked. "Shiro! What're you doing?!" Another Male hissed. "That won't be necessary." The mayor replied.

"How about her as your thank you gift to us? For helping you capture her?" He asks, ignoring his teammate. You don't know why he was so persistent on keeping you. The mayor though for a moment. "Fine." He said. "Take her and leave." He said, tossing the man the key to your handcuffs. All the villagers went back to their houses, knowing they were safe.

You were set down beside the man you saved your from execution. "What the heck, Shiro?!?!" The same Male as before yelled. "Yes, Why is she coming with us?" A female with an accent asked. The man who saved you, Shiro, shrugged. "Our job is to save people, not let a planet kill them off." He said simply. The other male walked ahead with the other members.

"Thank you.. for saving me." You stated quietly. He unlocked your handcuffs and you instantly rubbed your wrists. "It was the least I could do." He smiled. "But why would you want a misfit like me?" You asked him, confused. He chuckled. "I promised I would come back, didn't I?"

Then everything clicked.

This is the man with the honey flowers.