Chapter 1 *I Like Cats*

Little Miss Holli ~By EpikPurple

All Rights Reserved thank you!

This book will be like a horror, but like sort of funny.

I dragged the body of Dr. Kilter to the edge of the  dock and exhaled. He was so fat...

I let my black gloves carry my hands over to the roped would stop a boat from floating away and took it off the boat. Tying a noose I wrapped it around his neck and threw him overboard.

"Goodbye... Dr. Kilter..." I had smirked and took off the gloves and put them in my shiny leather suit case. I opened the black umbrella and strolled down the empty streets of Harrol Town.

I heard the rain pelting my umbrella and smiled.

I love rain.

My house was a little while away, but I liked thinking to myself.

It's has been a while since I've killed a person.

A week? 6 days?

And they still don't know... Foolish.

I sighed and used my free gloved hand and smoothed out my black dress.

Oh how I hate everyone in this town.

They all are happy. They all have those weird pink and green and  blue weird shaped houses.  

And I was that creepy neighbor who lived in the black scary three floored mansion at the end of the street, that people, no matter how scary it looked, would bother.

 Oh gosh people bother me.

Speaking of the devil, the Charlson family came walking their pug... Poofsley. Oh god how I hate dogs.

Cats though. I like cats.

 "Why hello, little miss Holli!" The wife had said.

"Hey..." I mumbled.

"You look so mature nowadays, hard to think that you are 14! And with a house makes you even more mature!" The husband had said with a smile with his furry squirrel looking mustache underneath his nose.

"What brings you here?" I growled.

 "Just walking Poofsley! Isn't that right Poofsley! Isn't that right!" Mrs. Charlson had used the stupid voice used to talk to disgusting dogs.

Oh God dogs. That rhymed.

 "In the rain?" I had raised my one eyebrow showing that that would be completely stupid to bring a dog in the rain because when you enter a house the dog will just shake, getting you wet, along with the floors.

That would be a huge mess.

"Well we see you walking in the rain, don't we? And we needed to get bread anyways. Would you like to join?" Mr. Charlson asked.

 "N"-Come on, It'll be fun! The market is just over there!" Mrs. Charlson interrupted my 'no' and grabbed my arm, pulling me over towards her. 

Oh god, great...

"Would you like to walk, Poofsley? He doesn't bite!" Mr. Charlson asked.

I shook my head.

 "I'm not really fond of... dogs..." I glared the the pug sniffing my black boots.

 "That is a stylish outfit you got there! Where can I buy that!?" Mrs. Charlson asked, staring at my black dress that flared out  at the waist, my black boots that had buckles going all over on them, and   the black rose head band that pulled back my black hair.