growing up

(F/c) = Favorite class

~~~~~~~~~~

{{ Nobody's Point Of View }}

(Y/n) and Tomura had a hard time in school. The both of them were constantly bullied. Not only for never talking to anyone, but because everyone thought you were weird lovers or something.

Tomura had P.E, when you had (F/c). In that class, no one bothered you, but you knew what happened in P.E.

{{ Tomura's Point Of View }}

'Goddamnit, these assholes again.. I wish (Y/n) was here...'

"Hey, you." One of the bullies growled grasping my shirt in his fists.

"What do you want asswipe.." I responded, spitting in his face.

"Ugh.. you little bastard. Don't talk to me like that!" He yelled, as he launched his fist at me.

I dodged it clumsily, and punched back. Failing miserably.

-RING-

Saved by the bell, literally. The bully let out a "Tch..", and released his hold on me. Before walking away, and glanced down at me with a murderous glare.

"Expect to see us after lunch." He spat, and walked out of the gym.

~~~~ Time Skip to after Lunch ~~~~

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! (Y/n)!"

"The fuck do you want..?" (Y/n) responded with a poker face.

"Those bullies said-" I was interrupted by (Y/n).

"What, when, why, where, and how?" (Y/n) interrupted.

"Eh- oh.. Look here they come.." I say, looking nervously at the bullies walking towards us.

~~~~ Time Skip to after the argument ~~~~

{{ Nobody's Point of View }}

The bullies leader launched his fist at (Y/n), she dogged with skill and kicked him in the balls. Tomura decided to step in punched him, and by this point, his nose was bleeding and he had a black eye. After a second of hesitation, he launched forward and had pinned (Y/n) up against the wall. He had a tight grip on her throat. Tomura stepped in and tore the bully away from (Y/n). Then, turned him around, grabbed his shoulders, and kneed him in the face. All of a sudden, Ms. H had appeared, and sent Tomura and (Y/n) to the Principal's office.

~~~~ At the Office ~~~~
"What was the meaning of your actions?!" The Principle declared.

"He was bulling us, so we decided to stand up for ourselves." (Y/n) stated.

"That's no reason to gang up on him." He sighed and thought for a moment.

"I think the proper punishment for the both of you, would be to be suspended for two weeks."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all folks yee boi idk man.

Bye bye my loves.

~Yumma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiya! I'm kykree, or Ky, the new editor. I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. Let me know if you spot any grammar/spelling mistakes in this book. I will make sure to tell Yumma to fix it. Hope you all have a lovely day- or night.

Sayonara kodomo-tachi!

-Ky