summer part 2

{{ Nobody's Point Of View }}

You and Tomura walked into the cafe and sat down at an empty table, then ordered some drinks and pastries. You both talked for a while, but as you two did, you were thinking about what to get him for his birthday.

"So, what do you want to do after this?" Tomura asked you, as you snapped out of your thoughts.

"Hmm.. well maybe after this we can uh... Oh! I know, we should go to the carnival that is in town. Later though, it's only like 5:00 pm. What time do you want to go?" you said in response.

"Umm.. maybe around 8." He said glancing down at his watch.

"Great." you chuckled cheerfully.

~~~~~ Time skip to 8 o'clock. ~~~~~

"Hey! Are you ready to go?!" Tomura screamed from downstairs.

"Yeah." you said going down the stairs.

~~ Your outfit ~~

~~ His outfit ~~

'She looks so cute...' He thought as you jumped down the stairs.

You two started walking to the carnival. You could hear the music, and smell the popcorn as you both walked around You both got some cotton candy, and walked around for 3 hours until it was 11:00.

You stopped in your tracks suddenly, and pulled Tomura in front of you and said,

"Let's go on the Ferris Wheel."

"Uhm.. S-sure." he stuttered as he scratched the back of his head.

You smiled to yourself as you two proceeded to walk toward the Ferris wheel. You got in line even though there was no one there. The two of you got on the Ferris wheel and it started moving, once it got to the top it stopped and 10 minutes passed and it didn't go down. Tomura looked down and apparently, the workers forgot you two were on and had left you stuck there.

"Oh well, we will get off in the morning," you said leaning back.

"How are you so calm in this situation?" Tomura said, staring at you in disbelief.

"Seriously, how are you-" you cut him off with a kiss.

Once you had pulled back, he was blushing intensely and you simply said,

"I'll make you some red velvet crepes tomorrow once we get home."

"..."

'Should I confess my feeling now...?' he thought but then decided not to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yo so like my main focus of this book is to get editing done before any new chapters and if you like hunter x hunter you should read my other book please I beg of you (lol self-promo) 

bye bye my loves

~yumma

~~~~~~~~

-Does a sweet ass backflip-

Yo, how's it going.

I'm going to go ahead and get to the question of the chapter cause I don't know what to say.

"If you got stuck at the top of a Ferris Wheel at night and the workers left you there, what would you do?"

I would probably die cause I'm scared of heights.

-Ky