summer part 1

(F/t) = Favorite Tea

(N/n) = Nickname

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{{ Nobody's Point Of View }}

It was the first day of summer, and you were awake at 10 o'clock in the morning drinking (F/t), while watching the news. As you were eyeing the TV, a very disheveled looking Tomura appeared from upstairs. His hair was a mess, and he had bags under his eyes.

"Did you make breakfast..?" He asked you tiredly, yawning afterwards.

"Yeah, I made red velvet crepes." You responded, as you took a sip of your tea, knowing that he loved red velvet crepes. Then out of nowhere you felt two arms wrap around your waist and then gave your cheek a quick kiss. "Thank you (N/n)." Tomura said, walking away from you to eat his breakfast. You tried to keep your cool and not freak out at the fact that Tomura just kissed your cheek. But internally you were screaming, so you just took another sip of your tea and continued watching the news.

~~~ Time Skip to Lunch ~~~

Now that it was lunch, you suggested that the both of you should go out to a restaurant. Tomura agreed, and you started walking around looking for a place to eat when he pointed to your favorite cafe.

"Yeah, perfect." You simply replied.

He just smiled, then at that moment you remember your birthday was next week, and his was the day before yours, so you started thinking about what you wanted to get Tomura for his 15th birthday.

But little did you know, that he already knew what he was going to get you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sup mate ye *awkward finger guns* hehe he ok 

bye bye my loves

~yumma

~~~~~

I'm currently stuffing my face with ice-cream cause I have no life.

Question on the chapter!

What is your favorite restaurant?

I don't go out much cause I hate everything about society, but I like Olive Garden. There is also this really nice Chinese buffet the town over from mine that I like to eat at.

-Ky