My Lonely Rose- A Germancest

This is a yaoi! Do not read if you do not like. It's Germany/Prussia. It will contain smut later on. I do not own hetalia or it's charecters. I do hope you enjoy!

......................................

Again. Ludwig had waken in a cold sweat, screaming his brother's name. He hated these nights, the nightmares, and the embarrassment he got when Alfred had to help him because he was to weak. Prussia was gone now, and there was nothing that could fix that. There was a void left in Ludwig's heart that wouldn't ever be filled. It was a place that only Gilbert could have. World war two had ended and the allies had won, leaving Germany weak and in poverty. Prussia was given away to that bastard Russia, separated by a wall that stretched on for forever. Sometimes he'd go to the wall and try to see Gilbert, but it never worked. He never got close enough to even get a glance at his older sibling. Maybe today he'd try again and see if his luck had changed. He bathed himself and then went downstairs. It was almost light anyway, and he was waiting for Alfred to fly over in one of his planes. America had been giving him food since his other sources had been cut off. Russia really was a bastard. First taking the one person Ludwig loved, then taking his food which kept him alive physically. He tried to steer himself away from such depressing thoughts and stepped outside, staring into the sky where the first bits of light were coming up. He saw packages come down as he grabbed then eagerly, thankful to the American who was so very kind to him. He took the food in and was delight to see there were also medical supplies. He ate half of his breakfast and then wrapped the rest, also wrapping up the first aid kit. He was going to the wall yet again.

Once at the dreadful concrete structure, Germany gulped, intimidated by what Russia was capable of. He climed up a bit and peered over to see a lonely figure. He knew it wasn't Russia. It was far to small and only half clothed. It was such a distance that Ludwig couldn't be sure who it was. He prayed that it wasn't Gilbert. The person was far to thin and deathly ill looking, but as the person drew closer he saw that it was. "B-Bruder..." He called, pain in his strong voice as he looked down. Prussia came right up to the wall and looked up at him. "hello." His voice wasn't his own. It was calm and very soft, like a timid child, or a gentleman talking to a maiden. It wasn't Prussia's voice at all and sounded foreign. "It's been a while Ludwig." he continued. Germany could only stare at this poorly cared for man. The toll on Gilbert's body was horrific. His face was sunken and he was gray all over, his skin discolored. It reminded him of some of the Jews he'd seen in some of his camps. He lowered the food and drink and Gilbert took it greedily, starting to stuff his face. It was then that another man walked up behind the Prussian. "Hello Ludwig." An overly sweet voice answered and Gilbert froze, not eating another bite and shivering. His legs started to quiver. "Eat." Russia commanded and Prussia finished the food, though not with as much vigor. "Now Gilbert. Why don't you tell your brother what happens to bad children who don't do as mother Russia tells them." Gilbert couldn't speak, only shuddering. Russia made a little noise of disappointment. "Very well. Don't tell him then. Go to your room, I'll be there in a moment." He watched Prussia walk off and then he turned to Ludwig. "Do not come here again." He suggested. Ludwig only scowled. "Don't you lay a finger on Gilbert, you hear me you bastard?!" Ludwig was ignored as Russia pranced off.