Ch.5: Bad Touch

Ok, so I'm a bum for not updating before now...feel free to slap me upside the head XD

----------------------------------------------------------------

A week later, and Gilbert's condition

had improved more and more. Ludwig had left him home with Austria for a few days, having to meet Alfred for political reasons. He was worrying and decided to go on home. Alfred had allowed him. He got closer to the house and saw lights and heard pumping music from the house. A few people were passed out on the lawn. He entered the house to see the house had become one big party. Feliciano was half naked, in some sort of women's clothes. He danced around to the loud rap music, rubbing all up against Austria who was obviously drunk. Some man nearly tripped a few times in heeled boots that Ludwig suddenly noticed. He narrowed his eyes, anger building up. "I can't believe this." He stomped up and grabbed a certain Austrian by the collar. "Explain." Ludwig demanded. The drunk man sputtered, to drunk to know what to do. Ludwig had never seen Austria so drunk. In fact, he was pretty sure he'd never seen Roderich even a little drunk. "I dunno...Gilly really wanted to have a party...I said no at first, b-but then he gave me a drink...and everything is so fuzzy 'nd stuffs." Ludwig groaned and went to Gilbert's bedroom, hoping to find him there. He grimaced, seeing the Italy twins instead. They were all over each, making out. He shut the door and walked away, hoping to get the image out of his head. He opened the bathroom door to see some girl being sick from drinking to much. He was rather worried, looking for his brother. He eventually made his way to his own bedroom, afraid of what he might find there. He peeked in, eyes suddenly going wide. "Mein Gott..." He wasn't particularly sure what to do in this situation. Francis was nipping all at Gilbert's neck, bringing mewls and cries from him. Antonio suddenly captured Prussia's lips to silence him. All three were unclothed and Gilbert was writhing around. Francis was moving down Prussia's back, getting closer and closer to his entrance. Ludwig cleared his throat and pulled Francis off. "Nein." He hissed, pushing Spain off of his brother as well. "wesssst!" A drunk Prussian whined unhappily and grabbed for Germany's lower regions. "Nein Bruder." He scolded. Prussia didn't give up. He pulled Germany to his lips, kissing his own brother. Germany pulled silver hair, forcing their faces apart. "I said no." He growled. He wrapped a sheet around Gilbert and went back out into the main room. He cut off the stereo and yelled. "Everyone out!" People looked up and scrambled to the door. Germany carried his brother back to the bedroom and laid him out on the bed. "Now. You will sleep." He looked down and had to look away. His brother had the most pitiful look on his face. "It hurts..." He whispered. "what hurts?" Ludwig asked, regretting the question instantly. Gilbert grabbed his hand and placed it over his 'problem.' "Bruder...." Ludwig protested, slowly losing his patience. He slung the other German over his shoulder and carried him off to the bathroom. He shivered as Gilbert tried to grope at his butt. "Stop." He demanded, pushing his brother into the shower. He turned on cold water, making the older squeal with displeasure. "Nein!!! Wesssst!" He tried to escape the shower, but was forced to stay. Germany scrubbed at his brother, cleaning him and ridding him of his erection. He sighed and dried the elder, dressing him and making him sleep in his own bed for the night. He'd be sure to have a word with his brother in the morning. A rather strong word.