Welcome to Your New Home

this story has cussing and possible trigger warnings, if you don't like stuff of that sort. Do not read.•

Your P.O.V:
You had been at your new house for a few days now just trying to get your stuff unpacked and get use to your new surroundings. You had just moved out of your brother and sister-in-laws house. You had moved into some of your best friend's neighborhood. Kawaii~Chan had come over a couple of times to help you unpack.

You had just got your bedroom all put together when you heard a knock on the door. Your bedroom was down in the basement because that was the biggest room and for some reason there was a bathroom down there.

You ran back upstairs to answer the door. You opened the door and there stood a really excited Kawaii~Chan. "Hey KC what are you doing here?" It was rather late for her to be out like this. "(Y/N)~Senpai, Kawaii~Chan is throwing a party tonight so
(Y/N)~Senpai can meet Kawaii~Chan's other friends!"

You didn't really want to go to this party. Your head was still trying to wrap around what happened at the last party. These are how her parties usually went. You guys all get drunk, play truth or dare spin the bottle, crash with at least a few people cuddling. But you did have to admit you had a lot of fun at KC's parties.

You were deciding on weather or not you should go to the party. You finally decided that you would go, you didn't see any reason why not. "Sure KC I'd love to come, we always have a good time fan girling over all the cute things people are doing!"

Kawaii~Chan squeaked with joy. You guys did your secret handshake before Kawaii~Chan ran off. You loved KC so much, she was like the younger sister you never had.

As soon as Kawaii~ Chan left you started to get ready. You grabbed a towel and went into the the bathroom and started the shower. After you got out of the shower you picked out an outfit and started to do your make up.

It took you quite some time to get ready before you were done.You grabbed a sweatshirt and walked over to Kawaii~Chan's house to see that her door was wide open and you heard music from the living room.

You got to the living room and saw Kawaii~Chan talking to some people. She turned around and charged in your direction. She jumped on you, causing the both of you to fall to the floor. You could already smell the alcohol on her. You guys got up and hugged.

"(Y/N)~Senpai you made it!" She could barely stand you didn't know how much she'd drank while you weren't here. You started looking around, you saw some people that looked familiar, so nothing to new.

Until you spotted a guy with silver hair with a dark green hoodie on. He was talking to the guy you had recently met, Dante. He kind of looked familiar in a way.

You had forgotten you hadn't responded to KC so you did. "Of course I made it I wouldn't miss it for the world KC, your parties are the best!" Kawaii~Chan just smiled at you.

You looked at the guy that was talking to Dante. He looked at you as well. You guys made eye contact. He was hella cute. You smiled seductively at him. You then looked back at Kawaii~Chan.

What you hadn't noticed is that he looked at you the same way. You were determining if you should go up to him or not. Then Kawaii~Chan spoke.

"(Y/N)~Senpai, you should go get yourself a drink and meet some of Kawaii~Chan's other friends I'll be right back!" She obviously was baking it smelled like heaven in there. "Ok KC, go get your cookies." With that she ran off.

You didn't grab a drink but you did grab one later. You had decided to just say fuck it, and walk up to the silver haired dude. He was no longer talking to Dante in the living room. He was in a corner by himself by the bathroom.

"So mister anti social, do you have a name?" You knew he was a flirt by the way he looked at you. "I do, it's Travis. But the real question is what's your name babe?"

'Oh so he is a flirt, this'll be a fun night' You were smirking slightly. "My name is (Y/N), but you can call me whatever you want." You said as your slight smirk became a full one because you saw his surprised face. But he gave you an answer like you thought he would.

"Hmm, well let me see here..." He paused for a second obviously thinking of what he should call you. "How about hana?" You nodded your head as an agreement.

You guys were talking for like 5 minutes before you heard... "TRUTH OR DARE, LAST ONE IN THE CIRCLE GETS ASKED FIRST!!!"