I will fight to the end!

•A/N: I'm trying a new type of writing•       ⚠️ profanity ⚠️

"Why can't you just leave me alone?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your P.O.V.
Some guy walked into the room me and my dad were in. I had a feeling I knew exactly who it was. So I decided to get up and try to escape the stupid shackle on my left ankle that dad had me in. I kept pulling but every time I tried it just got tighter and caused my ankle to bleed.

'Great now my ankle's bleeding and I might get raped!' Sooner or later the mystery man and my dad stopped talking and the guy pulled his hood off. To reveal the one and only Gene. Just great.

"Miss me my darling?" I couldn't help but grit my teeth together as I felt anger slowly bubbling up in my stomach. "I'm not your anything you ass!" I looked at him and gave him a dirty look. "Keep it up and I'll have to punish you dove." He had this disgusting smirk on his face that I wish I could just wipe off. "Really now? Try me!" I yelled.

"Don't argue sweet pea I gave him permission to do what ever he wants to you while I'm gone." I growled as I adjusted my gaze back to Gene. "Gene I'm going you know where, feel free to do whatever. She doesn't matter to me anyways."

Gene nodded and without another word my dad left.I looked at the door but Gene grabbed my face making me look at him again. He started to lean closer to my face and kissed me but before it got anywhere I pushed him off and yelled at him. "Why can't you just leave me alone?!" That was the only thing that came to mind.

"Because your dad needs help sugar." He then pinned my arms above my head and started kissing me again. I was reluctant at first but then gave up and started kissing back as it was something we've done before.

"There's a good girl, now I have to go somewhere real quick. While I'm gone do me a favor and strip." I gasped and shook my head. "Absolutely not!"

'I'm gonna fight for as long as I need to.' "Fine then I'll have to do it myself when I get back. Don't go anywhere - oh wait you can't!" He started laughing as he walked out.

I sat down on the floor hoping everybody would get here soon. As I was sitting there in silence I started to here someone talk and it sounded like Aphmau and Travis! "Travis, Aphmau can you hear me?!" I yelled hoping that they were here.

"(Y/N) are you by yourself right now?" I heard Laurence yell. 'Yes! There here I'm not going crazy!' I sighed in relief. "Yes I'm by my self but not for much longer please hurry and get me out of here!" I was so happy!

They quickly ran into the room and Garroth pulled out a sword and swung at the chain that was connected to the wall keeping me stuck here. All the sudden it felt like I could walk. But as soon as I took a step I collapsed, probably from my harmed ankle.

Travis came and picked me up bridal style and started running with everyone behind us. As soon as we were on the main floor we saw Gene and my dad come from the entrance of the building. They were talking but soon looked forward and saw all of us.

"Where do you think you guys are going with her?" My dad asked. I asked Travis to put me down and he did but kept his arms around my waist. "Travis let me go please I need to speak with Gene real quick. In private." He was shocked and held on to my waist tighter probably meaning his response was a no.

I turned around to face him and started whispering my game plan in his ear. "Look... I'm going to take Gene to a different room and I need you to ask my dad to speak with him in another room. That way the others have time to escape. I know this is awkward but I need you to ask my father for permission to marry me, ok? And we've been dating for 2 years now. I'm sorry. Now will you please let me go?"

I told him saying the last part aloud. He let me go and I took Genes hand dragging him to a room down the hall. "Look, Gene... I've been thinking. What if I dumped my boyfriend for you and we get out of this place and go on a date?"

He looked at you shocked. "I'd love that babe." To make this seem real I was gonna kiss him. Gene is a lot taller then me so I had to stand on my toes to reach him. I kissed him and we walked out hand in hand.

'This is so disgusting. I don't like Gene in the slightest, I want to go back and be in Travis' embrace. Especially since this ankle is killing me.' As soon as we got on the main road I let go of his hand and tried to run to the hiding spot me and Travis agreed to meet at.

Gene was running after me and I tricked him by going by a bunch of buildings and then ducking into one of the alleyways. Gene couldn't find me which I was thankful for and I ran to the spot where we were gonna meet up. Travis was already there when I got there.

"Your dad thinks I'm a sick fuck and his answer was no." We laughed and walked back to the house together. Letting the police that just arrived to the seen to do there thing.

"Oh and (Y/N), I wish you were back in my embrace two!" I blushed but then started to get confused because that was something I was thinking while I was with Gene.

"I can read minds at certain times when I want to." I sighed and looked at him now very flustered. "You had to pick that moment to read my thoughts?!" He nodded and started laughing again.

"You we're very tough though. I heard everything you said to Gene." I smiled at Travis not as flustered any more. "I was determined to fight to the end." I sighed and rested my head on Travis' shoulder.

'He's too cute, I swear I'm gonna die.' You looked up at Travis , he was blushing. "Shit" I mumbled to myself. "I heard that."

word count: 1,111