5

Karma's POV

It'd been three years. Koro had finally laid off me. I'd been noting things down in my head on Koro, trying to find a weakness. He wore a tie and I'd gained the theory over time that his greatest weakness was his heart. I had only robbed and threatened, never had I gone through with the threat of killing someone in this criminal business. Everyone else in the business had, but Nagisa had given me my humanity and even as top dog I couldn't. However, I planned to assassinate Koro by stabbing him in that one weak point.

-

Today was the day I went back to Nagisa.

'By now, Nagisa-kun must be half way though his first year of college. I can't wait to see him. I wonder if he's grown, I wonder what he looks like, what he sounds like, if he remembers me, if he missed me. How will he react when he sees me again? Will he hug me orrrrr...' I thought to myself.

I shivered, smiling happily and shook my head. I spoke under my breath, "That blue headed fire ball is gonna punch me in the stomach, no doubt."

---------------

3rd POV

Karma made his way to the college in the town where Nagisa had lived three years ago. It was a peaceful, quiet and sunny day. He went to the front desk of the college, hoping Nagisa attended there and hadn't moved.

"Ohayogozaimasu," Karma spoke, with his disguise on. He'd gotten much taller, manlier, and deeper pitched so hopefully he wouldn't be recognized anyway.

"Konnichiwa, Sir. How may I help you?" the woman at the front desk asked, smiling politely.

"I'm...Visiting an old friend. Does Shiota Nagisa attend this college? If so, does he have a dorm here and may I have the number?" The male asked eagerly.

"Shiota Nagisa, eh? I'll see to that right now," she mumbled and looked at her computer, searching for his name. "Oh! Yes, the first year. He is in room 7, right down the hall," she said cheerfully as she pointed and handed Akabane the key.

"Arigatougozaimasu-" The redhead started.

"Wait what's your name, Sir?" she asked.

Karma froze in his steps, 'Uhoh, this isn't good! Think of something!'

The boy acted like he didn't hear the question and continued walking, holding the key tightly in his hand. The woman, kind as she was, let him carry on and went back to her work.

-

Karma made his way to the door and knocked, grinning in excitement. A shorter boy opened the door and looked up at him, "Konnichiwa? Who are you?"

The golden eyes widened in happiness to see the bluenette again as he smirked widely, "Don't tell me I need an introduction, now. After all, I was your lovely first kiss~"

Nagisa blushed deeply and punched Karma as hard as he could in the stomach, just as Karma had predicted he'd do.

The taller boy held his stomach on the floor in pain and smirked ear to ear at Nagisa, "My cute blueberry can punch~"

The blue haired boy stared as Karma angrily with tears in his eyes. The redhead saw and jumped up, pulling him into a hug. "Nagisa-kun, please don't cry."

"You left me," the shorter boy sobbed and struggled to get away from the hug, "For three years! You didn't even say good bye to me!"

Karma put his hands on the younger boy's cheeks and pecked his lips quickly but passionately. "I can't tell you where I was or why, but I can assure you none of it was your fault."

"You left me," he whined, the tears streaming down.

Akabane closed to door to the dorm and hugged Nagisa close on his lap as he took off his disguise. "Nagisa, I love you. I always have and I always will. I did it to protect you, I'd never intentionally hurt you."

"Protect me from what?" he sniffed and cuddled into Karma for comfort.

"I can't tell you. Not until it's done with. It'll all be okay," Karma placed a gentle kiss on the blue head's forehead. "So what'd I miss?" Karma asked, grinning at Nagisa's bull cut as he stroked it. Nagisa blushed and smiled warmly, the last few tears coming down, "I moved out from mother's house and got my hair cut. I'm in college as you can see. I want to be a teacher."

Akabane wiped his love's tears and nodded in a supportive manner, "I'm proud of you Shiota-Sensei~"

A/N shorter chapter this time but A REUNION. Aww so cute! Stay tuned for the next chapter if you enjoyed! Thank you for reading and I'll see you next time.

Published April 13 - 2:53pm