Ch.1 - Goodbyes

"Goodbye, dad, Mikey, Frank and Ray. I love you all and thanks for helping each move into my apartment." I said my last good byes to my family.

I turned 18 around 4 months ago and now I live on my own. Ever since I finished year 10,life has been so chill ad easy for me. My Chem reunited and I got a pet cat for my 16 birthday.

I just finished cleaning and setting up my apartment when I heard a knock at my door. I slowly walked up to it and opened it. No one. I sighed and decided to have a nap.

I woke up again to another knock. This time I looked out the window. Again, no one. Not a single person on the street.

I decided to go for a walk to the music shop. I pulled over a sweater and began walking down the street.

*time skip to music shop*
As soon as I walked to the music shop I wanted to marry this place. It was amazing, I was 99% positive I'd be broke because of this shop.

I walked over to the heavy metal section and stood there, debating what album to get. I ended up getting Stand up and scream by asking Alexandria and That's the spirit by Bring Me The Horizon.

As I began walking home, I went passed a guy in all black and a shaved head. He looked familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

When I got home I pulled a packet of chicken noodles out and boiled the water. Then I heard my phone ringing I looked over. Unknown.

I picked it up and said hello. No one responded. "Hello?" I asked again. Still no response, so I hung up. Just as I put it down, my noodles were ready. I skipped over and began eating, soon realising I didn't make a lot and finished within 3 minutes.

Because I'm a lazy bean, I didn't bother making more, I just grabbed a muesli bar and walked to my new room, were I soon fell asleep.