Prologue

*Beep beep! Beep beep!*

Your POVs
        I groaned out of bed and turned off my beeping alarm clock. 9:45am... I then fixed my bed and got into the showers. I got my school uniform and made breakfast. After I ate, I packed up my things... My notebooks, pens, pencils, workbooks, etc. I was about to leave for school when I stopped and got my sketchbook (it has the title "Bright Arts" on the cover) and colored pencils then went on. I locked the door and everything and took off on my bike to school.

••Le Time Skipped To School••

        I parked my bike on the parking lots for students who have their bikes. I walked in and to my locker. I got my keys though... I threw my stuff in (not literally!) the locker and got my books and stuff then went to my first period, which is English. During the class session, most of us are in a boredom. I was sitting at the back so the teacher won't see what I'm doing. Anyhow, I was finishing the drawing I was doing last night.

 Anyhow, I was finishing the drawing I was doing last night

        Man... That girl is hot! The class continued until the bell rang. Time for Math! I got my Math book and went for the classroom. I listened as the teacher was dicussing.

        "Okay, can anyone tell me what's the answer to this?", the teacher asked. I look at the writings on the board for a while.

Total number of balls = (8 (red) + 7 (blue) + 6 (green)) = 21
Let E = event that the ball is neither red nor green.
          = event that the ball is blue.

        I suddenly got the answer. But I look at the other students, who are still thinking and asking each other. I raised my hand to answer it myself.

n(E) = 7
P(E) = n(E)/n(S) = 7/21 = ⅓

        My answer turned out to be correct. I was given 10 points for it. Everyone else were sighing as they rolled their eyes like they don't care. Well... That's my life...

••Le Time Skipped To Lunch••

        Lunch time and I was just alone. As I was eating, I was going over the rest of my drawings. That's when someone snatched my sketch. I look up and saw my rival Penelope.

        "Hey! Give me that back!", I said as I tried to get it from her, but no vail.

        "Why? Do you even want everyone to look at your lame drawings?", she replied. She opened the book and looked over my drawings. She was digusted. ""Bright Arts"? More like "Bleh! Arts"!", she commented, "Can you just stop doing this stuff? It's not like someone is gonna like you for it!".

        "Well, it's not like someone would appreciate your attitude like that!", I shot back. The other students overheard our conversation and they were snickering followed by, "Oh! Buurn!".

        "How dare you talk to me like that!?", she snapped. Then she threw my sketch on the floor, some of the pages are torn off, and then she walked away. I sighed as I picked it up and fixed it.

        "Hey Y/n...", someone called. I then saw my only best friend Alex. "That was a low blow you did.", he added.

        "That's what she gets anyway...", I replied, "Great... Now most of them are ruined.". I tried to straighten up the folded ones.

        "I kinda like your drawings. They're pretty cool.", he told me. I nodded in response and continued lunch.

••Le Time Skipped To Dismissal••

        I hopped on my bike and went home, but not straightly. I stopped by the diner for a hot caramel. Then I went home and it was 5:30. I opened my computer to begin my assignments. About thirty minutes later, I was done. I then went to the kitchen to make dinner, salad because I need it for my drawing skills. After that, I went to work on one of the works of mine on the PC and printed it.

 After that, I went to work on one of the works of mine on the PC and printed it

        "I'm sorry I wasted your time, but...", I said, "The fact that this all drawing stuff in never gonna change me.".

Third Person's POVs
        You crumpled the paper and threw it into the trash can. You then walk upstairs to your room. But what you didn't know is that something about that drawing is very interesting.

StickFigures X Reader: More Than Just DrawingsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara