Chapter #2

"Uh... Y/n?", Max called from the kitchen, "What's this?". Your eyes widen as you realized you were making toasts but you forgot to set the timer. The burnt breads popped out and to the air. "Fire in the hole!!", he yelled.

        "I got it, guys! No worries!", Crash said as he ran to catch them, "Come to papa!". He reached up to catch them... But they landed just in front of him. "Hey... Where did they go...?", he asked as he noticed he didn't catch them.

        "Crash... They landed right in front of you.", you stated as you approached him, "Didn't you see them?". He looked around for a while. "How many fingers am I holding up?", you asked as you held up two fingers.

        "Um... Four!", he replied quickly, "No no no! That's not my answer... Ten? You know, including you thumbs? Or six? Final answer.". You can tell he's squinting his "eyes" to be clearer.

        "Hold on... Stay where you are.", you stated. You got a piece of paper and a yellow pencil that's a bit lighter than him. You then drew a pair of glasses. "Hey David?", you called the orange one, "Can you guys...". You motioned him. To your surprise, he literally got the glasses, no tears on it. Then he gave them to Crash. "Well C? What do you think?", you asked.

        He adjusted his glasses for a bit as he looked around. "Wowza... Everything's clear now.", he stated, "And you obviously know how to trash your own house.". You were in a blank expression as you realized you mess from last night. The other stick figures laughed at it.

        "Oh yeah, burn!", Luke commented as he high-fived with Sam.

        "Very funny guys...", you groaned, "Watch tv for a while and I'll make breakfast. And no jumping on the couch!".

        "Okay... Mom.", David teased as they laughed again.

        "You better stop that or you're not gonna like what'll happen next!", you warned in a playful tone. They went in fake fear and ran off for the tv. You smiled as you started to make breakfast.

Crash's POVs
        Man, these glasses are wow! I can see things clearer! I loom around myself to see other things. I kinda mentioned the samurai action figurines on the bookshelf. Is she a tomboy or something...? "Davie! Turn it on!", Luke's voice broke my thoughts.

        "Just a second, alright? You can't rush time!", David replied in an annoyed tone, "Okay... It's on!". We sat on the couch as the tv plays on the show called "Element Samurais". Guess that's explains Y/n's action figurines... We watched them and listened to their quotes.

"I'm ready for everyday, it's all a-okay! I'm Element Red!"

"Safety first and you'll be alright! I'm Element Green!"

"Be ready when time are weary! Element Orange!"

"Be alert and keep calm! I'm Element Blue!"

"Work hard to all you can, guys! Element Yellow!"

"Hope for the best, and dream for the future! Element Pink!"

        "This program is brought you by our following sponsors.", the narrator said as the clip ended.

        "Crash! I need to talk to you for a sec!", Y/n called. I got up and went for the kitchen.

        "Yeh? What is it?", I asked.

        "Does it kill you when you drink water? Because...", she stated.

        "No.", I answered quickly, "But we can get killed by erasers and fire. That's it.". She nodded and I went back to the couch. My friends are still frozen after the video clip...

        "That. Was. Awesome!!", Max suddenly exclaimed as he jumped, "Element Blue is always alert!". He, as in, mimicked that blue samurai.

        "Try it all you got, I'm ready!", Luke stated as he mimicked the red samurai.

        "Oh, I just love that green one! Did you see how big his sword was!?", Sam said as he looked back to the tv.

        "That's my second favorite. I'm more of the orange fan.", David stated, "What about you, Crash? Who's your favorite?". I was spacing out as I look at more of Y/n's drawings. More than that, she draws comics. That teen's got talent! "Crash!!", David yelled at me and I turned to reality again.

        "W-what?", I asked in confusion, "Oh... I like that yellow guy. Then perhaps Y/n is the pink one.".

        "Speaking of her... Why are you gazing up on her drawings?", asked Sam.

        "She's an artist... An amazing one! It's like these things can come to life!", I replied as I look at them again. I suddenly got a strange feeling... I don't know where it's coming from...! But why do I feel like...

        "Crash, what are you thinking about?", Max asked, "Is it Y/n~?". I suddenly realized he's teasing me now...

        "Ooooh! You like her!", David joined in.

        "I do not!", I argued, "Besides, I saw how you look at her like she's an angel!".

        "W-what!? I didn't do that!", said Max, "She's just pretty! That's why!".

        "Heh... Okay guys, let's argue about this later---", Luke said as we stopped.

        "Guys! Breakfast is ready!", Y/n called us.

        "Last one over there gets hijacked!", I challenged as I ran off, followed by the others.

        "Hey! No one's hijacking anyone!", she warned as we made it to the kitch.