Chapter #3

Third Person's POVs
        You prepared some waffles for you all. At least you manage to make some that are just their size. "Last one over there gets hijacked!", you heard Crash said as he and the others raced to the kitchen.

        "Hey! No one's hijacking anyone!", you warned. You're surprised that Sam got to the kitchen first, then followed by the others.

        "Haha! I won!", he boasted as he punched his "fists" in the air.

        "You're just lucky it's only the kitchen!", Luke argued.

        "Guys... Eat up already.", you cut in, "Like seriously.". They nodded and went to eat.

        "Didn't know you can make these our size, Y/n... How?", Max asked as he took a bite and it was delightful.

        "Let's just say... I have Cookery class and all...", you replied sheepishly, "But then again... Heh, did you know I blew it up when I tried to make roasted almonds?".

        "WHAT!?!", they all exclaimed in shock and confuse.

        "Ow... Guys, lower your voices!", you stated, "Anyhow, I tried to make muffin with the almond on top. But when I took it out, it went all boom. They kept on exploding...".

        "Well, that's a wreck... Did you fail or something?", asked David as he listened for more.

        "Kind of... But if I have a list of all the weirdest stuff that happened to me...", you replied, "You guys will be on top. That one is the fifth of the weirdest.".

*Ring! Ring!*

        The telephone alerted all of you. You sighed as you got up. "I'll get it. You stay here.", you told them. You went to answer it. "Hello?", you greeted, "This better not be a stalker because I've told many times, I'm single!".

Dude, that's harsh...

What...? Alex? What is it now?

You sound stressed... What happened?

Nothing. It's raining, I just made a fail-breakfast, and now I think I'm dreaming of my drawings coming to life!

Really? Like that one that you planned to get revenge on Penelope?

When was that one?

Nevermind. Look, the point is that you're a great artist. You're skillful. You have talent.

Flirting?

No! Nothing like that...

Maxie! I thought I was first!

I got here first!

Guys! Y/n is talking to someone!

Um... Who's that?

No one! No one... You guys shut your mouths up back there! Anyway... I'll talk to you later.

Yeah... See ya.

Your POVs
        I hang up and went back to the kitchen, only to find that they're gone. "Guys! Where are you!?", I called out.

        "Hey Y/n.", David greeted as he climbed up the counter, "If you wanna know where the others are... Sam is looking at those wooden figurines, Max is in the flower boxes, Crash is looking at your project in Electronics and Luke is with your dog.".

        Those are what I have... Wait... Dog!? "David... I don't have a dog!", you stated, "Where did you get that? I mean, where is he exactly?".