Chapter 1

Percy wakes up early in the morning to go on a jog, before his day starts. Sweatpants, running shoes and a long sleeve shirt later he's out into the cold.

As he's running Percy thinks back to the day he became a criminal of Olympus.

FLASHBACK

" Perseus Achilles Jackson you have been deemed too dangerous to be alive and the Council and both camps has decided that your fate should be death." Zeus declares.

Percy just stands there disbelieving, after all he's done they want to kill him because he's getting stronger.

He stands up straighter.

" Who has stayed loyal to me?"

Hestia, Hades, Apollo, Artemis, Nico, Thalia and Reyna raises their hand.

" And the minor gods?"

This time he's ex-father answers.

" It does not matter. They aren't important enough to consider their input in this matter."

Percy hears Hestia's voice in his head.

" All of the minor gods stand with you Percy, they disagree with what is happening here and  will help you anyway they can"

" Thanks Lady Hestia and tell them thank you."

" Any last words before you die?"

Zeus stands up and readies his bolt.

Percy look everyone except those that stayed loyal in they eyes my gaze cold and hard promising death. Percy locks eyes with Hades.

" My boy I know you plan to escape, please come by the underworld I want to have a word with you."

" Of course uncle, thank you for standing with me."

" Those that stood by me, I say thank you and want to let you know. Whenever, no matter when if you need me I'll be there. You are considered family and everyone knows what I think about family. Farewell."

Percy gives that smile that he's famous for.

" And for those that betrayed me...... Fuck you!!! You can rot in hell for all I care. You will realise your mistake and I won't be here for you to correct it. And Poseidon good luck for the future?"

Percy gives a smile that sends shivers down everyone's back. Even the ones that is still his family. In his eyes you can see he's serious, they're cold and hard, showing no emotion.

At that moment everyone realised. This is what the monsters see before they taste Riptide. This is the gaze of a battle hardened soldier, a hero that's not afraid of death and neither afraid of giving it. A leader that's not going to lose sleep because he murdered you without a seconds thought.

At that moment everyone realised. They. Had. Just. Made. An. Enemy.

And they were afraid.

He flipped them off and disappeared into a fine mist spray. There was silence in the throne room until a loud breaking sound was heard. All head turned to the sound, Poseidon's throne.

As they looked Poseidon turned from a young handsome adult to a withered old man, dull seagreen eyes grey hair and beard wrinkled face and hunched back. A large crack was clearly visible on his throne and small cracks were starting to appear.

Zeus looked on in worry for his older brother and fear of it happening to him.

" Brother what is happening?"