Chapter 7

Dear  anonymous ally.

My name is Molly Weasley. We've been told that you have been through much and is wise and if we ever need help we can contact you for advice.

I know you are here to protect Harry Potter, but I beg of you please watch over my sons. I have twins and my youngest who is currently at Hogwarts. Their names are Fred and George and my youngest son's name is Ron, he is also the same age as Harry. Please keep them safe they do not know of the war that is coming.

How do I cope with this? A war is threatening our existence and it revolves around children. And my children is in the bloody middle of it. Every minute of every second I worry about them. What can I do to ease my mind that they will be safe?

You are probably busy and if you can't respond it is alright. Thanks for reading.

PJ

When Percy was done reading the letter he had tears in his eyes. It reminded him of his own mother, now unable to send him letters. He quickly took out a quill, ink and a parchment to write back before the others wake up.

Dear Mrs Weasley

I am never too busy to answer the call of a caring mother. This letter brought tears to my eyes, it reminded me of my mother that recently passed away. Of course I'm not just here to protect Harry, I'm here to protect all wizard kind. That includes your son's.

Do net fret, Ron is currently fast asleep and is snoring quite loudly I must say. Fred and George are both alright, still the pranksters they were born to be.

As for your piece of advice.

The fact that you worry means that you care and that alone means the world to your children. I know nothing I can say will stop you from worrying, but hear me when I say. Whenever you need me to be there for either you or your children just pray to lady Trivia and she will immediately tell me and I will come to your aid.

Remember you can always speak to me to ease the stress and/or advice.

PS.  You can from now on just address me as Pluto at the beginning of the letter. This will stay between us.

Sincerely PJ

Percy held the letter in his hand and suddenly it was ingulfed in flames. Little does he know that he was so focused on writing he didn't realise that Ron had awoken and was looking. His eyes wide when he saw the fire.

Percy then stood up and went to the bathroom to get ready. He had to dress like this every morning since he couldn't let the others see his scars. After he was done he came out and followed the rest of his house to the great Hall.

Ron had quickly pulled Harry over to Hermione.

" Ron calm down mate! What are you so worked up about!? "

He ignored him and when they reached Hermione he talked in hushed tones.

" You guys will never guess what I saw this morning."

Hermione gave him a quizzical stare," What are you going on about now? "

Harry piped up " Yeah mate I'll also like to know."

Ron just rolled his eyes and started to explain.

" This morning I was waked due to the smell of burning. I opened my eyes to see that Percy had gotten a letter that had came out of a burst of flames in front of him. He the read it like it was normal. Afterwards he got out his writing materials and wrote a letter back."