Chapter 6

It was a misty morning at the burrows. The sun was barely over the horizon, but a group of people were gathered in the kitchen seemingly waiting for someone. There was an unsettling quiet among them.

Suddenly a crack was heard and a man with a long grey beard and halfmoon glasses named Dumbledore appeared at the head of the table. He had a big smile on his face which the other wizards and witches around the table couldn't understand. He spoke with an excitement he hadn't had in ages.

" I know I'm late but I had a visit from someone very important."

Molly Weasley asked what was on everyone's minds.

" Dumbledore enough beating around the bush, and just tell us who came to see you."

Everyone at the table nodded their head in agreement.

" Well you see I was about to apparate out of my office when someone apparated in."

The others looked on in shock. Everyone knew that you can apparate out of Hogwarts, but there was only one person in the world that could do it in.

Remus spoke up " Does that mean......"

Dumbledore had a glint in his eyes.

" Yes that's exactly what I mean. Lady Trivia( Hecate ) came to me with amazing news. She said that we now had an anonymous ally that would be there whenever called apon. However he is to stay anonymous unless the situation calls for him to reveal himself. She said that he is already briefed on everything and she will be listening in on any further meetings to relay the information to him. All of us here can ask him for help by writing a letter and addressing it to PJ on the end then burning it. He will reply in the same manner. Although he will help in any matter he can from spying to anything you can think of his sole purpose is to protect Harry Potter. So whenever you feel that Harry is in danger then contact him immediately."

" How are we to trust him if he stays anonymous? For all we now he is you-know-who's right hand man."

But the person was quickly silenced by his wife.

" Of course we can trust him he came with the blessing of Lady Trivia."

Dumbledore spoke again " He had also gone through much and is quite wise, if any of you need advice or just talk he'll be there to help."

Everyone sat and wondered who he could be for the next 10 minutes until they started to apparate out to do things.

Back at Hogwarts four Griffindor's sat at the breakfast table in silence. Harry, Ron and Hermione was pushing the food on their plate around while Percy was eating as if nothing happened. Neville had received a remembrall from his grandma it help him from forgetting everything.

Hermione looked over at Percy slightly angry.

" How could you eat at a time like this?"

He looked up from the bacon he was eating and stared straight into her eyes. She quickly softened and looked away. Harry and Ron was looking on in amusement.

When Percy finished his last food he turned to look at Hermione who was sitting next to him.

" You'll never guess what I did?"

She looked at him confused while Harry and Ron was listening curious. He turned to Harry with a hint of mischief on his face.

" This morning before breakfast I went back to that room with the dog in."

All three looked at him in shock then screamed in unison.

" YOU DID WHAT!?"

People looked over to them annoyed and went back their conversations.