[ ~ s u m m e r pt 2 ~ ]

your pov ;;

i blushed in seeing that he was pointing at me , but smirked by seeing his interest in me . i didn't know if i wanted to go over to him and interact & go home . i'm no puta and i don't want to be one . shit . while i'm still here wondering where that mechuda went or if he just plainly disappeared . i chuckled & threw away my food , getting up & starting to walk .

~
ruby's pov ;;
i peeked up from where i was and saw she was no where in sight " shit ! " i said to myself & got up to head to the door to go find her  , but in fact- jamal stopped me before i could go .            " ruby , i'm gonna need you to help out here . i have to go to , you know football practice ? "
i groaned " why cant you just tell your dad you don't play football and you're not on varsity ? plus i cant ! i needa go find that one fine niña i saw like four minutes ago mano  ! " i complained to him . " because if i do , i know for a fact i'll get the beat down , now please ruby ? " jamal begged . i sighed , " fine . but you owe me hella , you- me- go walking tomorrow to find her . " i stated . " bet " jamal said getting his duffle bag , i nodded & grabbed an apron .
" bye . "
" bye "
as jamal walked out and close the door to the joint i silently screamed in anger and began my shift .
~
your pov ;;
i opened the door to my house and walked to my room , i sat & sighed . i remembered i used to have a friend back in texas , her name was olivia . i haven't heard about her since , i wonder where she's at ? i thought about her  but also thought about the mechuda . whatever , i'm sure i won't see him again . i don't think ? oh well . i leaned back into my bed & grabbed my phone . it was about 2:46 . i was very bored and just decided to nap on it .
~
rubys pov ;;
{ 3 hours later }
i finished my shift and closed the joint down , i hung my apron up and sighed . who was she ? who the fuck was she ? my thoughts were interrupted until i heard gunshots and faint screams , i started to run " 44 " i whispered to myself and chuckled , then continued running to my house . i got in and sat down on the couch , there's no way i'm going in the twins room , that's pure hell . i still thought about her  , i don't even know her name- so right now , she remains
salchicha niña
~

yo wtf is up , this chapter was really wack asf buh i hope y'all like it . + 2 reads over night ? tf that's crazy ! it seems like not much buh it's a lot to me ! anyways bYe
oH also
mechuda means like a guy with hella hair that's good (;
&&
salchicha means sausage (;