~ [ p a r t y n i g h t 2] ~

olivia's pov ;;
' YOWHATHEFUCJSYSUZUSYS ' is what went through my head when i saw ruby jerking off . i closed the door quickly & put my back against it " uh- ruby .. " i chuckled nervously & fakely . " gIVE ME A MINUTE " ruby yelled back . i slowly walked away from the door & sat down . what the fuck did i just see- who was he even jerking off too ¿ i was absolutely traumatized .

ruby's pov ;;
shit ! why the fuck was she here for ? while she was outside i pulled my zipper up , then washed my hands . apparently i didn't lock the fucking door . so that's why . i looked at the door , i cant go out . i sighed then opened the door , walking over to olivia like nothing had happened . i fake chuckled & skipped over to her " what are you doing here ? i thought you left earlier to go to a party ? " olivia looked traumatized enough & looked up at me " oH , uh- i was gonna surprise you and come back because i really wanted you to come to the party with me , it'll be really fun ! " my fake act wore off & i looked at olivia then sighed . "fine . i'll go " olivia lit up and chuckled " yay ! now get ready pendejo " . it took me awhile to get ready but then finished ,, olivia helped me get a lil more good looking & we headed out .

your pov ;;
i began to walk over to the house & when i walked in the house it was super crowded but managed to roll with it . i look around in the LED lighted house , a whole circle of people smokin some gas , grinding & roofies , & makeouts in every corner . i walked over & grabbed myself a few shots to get started . i downed them quickly , my throat burned lightly as i let out a slight cough & then grabbed a beer . i sat down on a couch & sipped my beer as i waited for olivia to spy me .

ruby's pov ;;
i walked up to the house wit olivia all slumped , not excited to go in at all , just there to go and get out . i opened the door to the house & held it for her , then walked in . olivia grabbed my wrist & started skipping into the house , i fake smiled as she dragged me with her . she took me to get drinks as i rested my face against my hands . she groaned , " what's wrong ? " i asked her . " i cant find where my girl is ! " she said looking around & texting , probably her friend .    i took a sip of my drink & looked up to see olivia running over to someone , i'm guessing her friend . i heard squeals as i looked to see who she was hugging . it was her . it was fucking her . my drink dropped & my eyes widen .
salchicha niña
that name probably wasn't the most appropriate name for this time . but i was fucking excited , i was fucking shocked and butterflies flew through my stomach . i was speechless as i saw her pull away from the hug & look at me .

HA CLIFFHANGER . ok but like i'll update tonight lmao , i was watchin on my block while i was writin this shit so yuhhh .