[ chill ? ]

your pov ;;
" bien, ima deja por un rato mientras. si te veo haciendo tonterías cuando me haya ido, te estoy echando de esta jodida casa, ¿de acuerdo?
' alright, ima leave for a lil while. if i catch you doing dumb shit when i'm gone, i'm kicking you out the fucking house, okay? '

my mom vented at me before leaving to my tías for the rest of summer . which was hella good for me ,, honestly . my tía was super rich and decided to invited my mama somewhere . ion even know . anywhore- she left and now it's just mE .

she then gave me a slight hug and walked out , as soon as she left i played sum loud ass mf music and laid down on the couch .

ruby's pov ;;
i was gonna text [y/n] ,, the only problem is that i wondered if i was gonna be annoying . i feel like i already texted her too much and i don't know if i'm annoying to her already- but i texted her anyways, hopefully i didn't come out annoying .

[y/n]'s number

' what time should i come over ? '

' you could come over whenever you want '

' alr ,, 9 pm okay ? '

' yuh , see you then '

~
okay, so i guess i wasn't that annoying , she seemed to not be so bothered so i'm good .

monse was supposed to come get me because her, i, jamal and cesar were gonna hang out for awhile .

i walked out and waited for monse to come by . soon, i saw her, cesar and jamal and ran to them .

a couple hours passed and i decided to bring up [y/n]
" so- i'm talking to someone " i said softly, they all looked surprised and monse choked on her drink . i looked around at them confused- the silence all broke until cesar stood up and said
" my boy ruby got hoes on his dick ! " monse && jamal laughed loudly as i stayed quiet and was embarrassed.
" dude, you should invite her over tonight to chill with us " monse suggested , " ooo, yeah . let's see the hottie ruby's gonna bringgg "
i thought about and was soon persuaded,
" okay, fine . i'll invite her over "
they all cheered but i was just slightly nervous about it .