Jack

"Maaaaaaark!", Jack yelled for his boyfriend whom was in the other room. Mark walked inside the room, "Yes, Jack?", Mark said with his oh, so sexy voice. Jack just stared at Mark whom was shirtless and had a wet hairline because he was working out. "Jack?" Mark asked again. "Huh? Oh!  Right.", Jack said forcing himself to look away from Mark's delicious abs. "What do you think of my jeans?", Jack said turning around in a little circle. Mark looked him up and down then replied with, " They're not as good as I would like", Mark said finally. Jack looked disappointed and looked away nodding. "That's not what I ment", Mark said turning Jack around and kissing him. "I ment you would look better without them", he said smerking. Jack smerked back and turned around and started grinding on him making him moan. Mark turned him around again and pushed him onto the bed and ripped Jacks pants off.
They started to make out biteing each other's lips and what not. Mark trailed down to Jack's boxers and tore them off as well.  After pumping up and down he engulfed his member making Jack moan. Mark bobbed his head up and down making Jack moan louder.  Mark stopped right before he climaxed. "Hey!", Jack wimpered. "Why did you stop", Jack asked. "I want you to save it for later Sean", Mark chuckled and winked. Jack felt his face grow hot. He loved it when Mark used his real name during sex. Jack suddenly felt an urge to take charge. He flipped Mark over on his stomach and pinned him down with his knee. "Easy there", Mark said slightly shocked at his audacity. Jack smirked and grabbed lube from their dresser drawer and smeired it on them both. Jack teased Mark's entrance making him whine. "Hurry up", Mark pouted. Jack thruster it inside making Mark gasp and cry out. Jack started at a slow steady pace then sped up one trust at a time. Eventually Jack's trusts got sloppier and he was about to climax again. "B-babe I'm g-gonna", Jack said. Mark immediately turned around after Jack pulled out and caught his hot semen on his chest and face. Jack grabbed the box of tissues on the dresser for times like this and wiped Mark's chest and face. They soon collapsed next to each other and fell alseep.