Dan and Phil

Ding dong. "That must be Dan and Phil", Mark thought to himself. "They're pretty early for the video". Mark walked over to his front door  to see a really tall figure with a tall, but not like the other, tall figure. "Yep that's Dan and Phil alright", Mark chuckled to himself. He opened the door and welcomed them in.

"Hey Mark!", Phil said brushing snow off of him shoulders. "Hey Phil, hey Dan.", Mark said welcoming them inside. Dan nodded and brushed his fringe to the side. "So what video are we doing? A vlog?", Dan asked.

"We're gonna play fnaf", Mark said leading them to the game room. "Oof, I heard that game is scary. Didn't you play that years ago?", Phil asked. "I did, but that was the original. We're playing sister location.", Mark said getting excited. (No not a boner)

"Sister location? Is that about their sisters?", Dan said jokingly.  "Don't insult the gane, Daniel. Or else you won't play.", Mark said teasingly.

After the gameplay

"And I'll see you guys in the next video...BYE BYE!" Mark said signing off. Mark turned off the camera and turned to Dan and Phil. "I don't edit until later, so we have time to hangout. What do you guys want to do?", he asked. Dan looked like he wanted to say somthing, but stopped himself. "I don't care what you guys do", Phil said. "I've got to go meet up with some freinds friends here in LA", he said getting his things together. "Dan, you coming? ", Phil asked. Dan looked over at Mark, then back at Phil. "Uh..no I'm just gonna hang with Mark", Dan said. "Ok then. Bye guys, I'll be back later", Phil said leaving the house.

"So....what Are we doing Mark?", Dan asked. Mark tapped his chin, "hmm....we could go to Starbucks for a late lunch", he said looking at Dan. "At this time? No way, too many people for an introvert like myself.", Dan said smiling. "Ok...we could watch a movie if you want", Mark said walking into the living room.

"Uh...ok I guess", Dan said following Mark. Mark when into the closet and grabbed a fleece blanket. "Are you cold?", Mark asked walking over to Dan. "Yes", Dan replied becoming timid for some reason. They both walked over to the couch and sat down. Mark grabbed the remote and turned on Netflix.

"So...what do you want to watch?", Mark asked.

"Well I watch the walking dead", Dan replied. "I dont know if you watch it", he said. "Of course I watch the walking dead! I'm on season eight", he replied. "Episode 2".

"I'm on episode 16! You have so much to see, it's great", Dan replied getting giddy. Mark smiled and Dan blushed. They stared at each other for awhile until Mark leaned forward and kissed Dan. Mark pulled back as soon as he realised what he did. "Dan I so sorry. I didn't mean to-", Mark was cut off because Daniel kisses him back. "It's ok, Mark. I wanted this", he said after pulling away.

"Ya'know....i think the show can wait awhile", Mark smirked. He pushed Dan on the couch, so that he was laying down. He stared nibbling and kissing at his neck, leaving love  bites.

Dan groaned when he felt Mark palming  him through his pants.

"F-fuck Mark", he said in his coy British accent. "Stop teasing me", he whined. Mark giggled and unbuckled his belt, pushing down his jeans and boxers at the same time. Mark grabbed Dan's hard-on and licked the tip making him moan. He pushed his head down making him gag a little. Whatever he couldn't put in his mouth, he pumped with his hand.

"A-hh  just like that Mark", Dan moaned.  Ark winked and went at a faster pace.

"Mark I'm gonna c-cum", Dan sputtered. Mark winked and said, "do it, I'll swallow it".

"Are y-You sure?", Dan asked.

"Yes I'm su-", Mark didn't have time to finish his sentence before Dan flooded his warm seed down his throat. Mark happily swallowed every last drop.

"I'M BACK", said a voice opening the front door. Mark and Dan rushed to cover themselves up before Phil could see them. It didn't work.

"What are you guys..", then it dawned on him.

"No..you guys didn't..", Phil said, then shutting up. He smiled playfully and said, "you could have waited for me".

Author's note

What do you guys think of this chapter? Let me know  if you want me to finish this at one point. Suggestions are always open, so comment what you want me to post. The next story is readerxmark.
I love you guys!!❤❤

(P.S., sorry for the short chapter)