Readerxmark

Mark's pov:

"Y/n should be home soon", Mark thought out loud. He went into the kitchen and poured a glass of wine for y/n and poured himself a glass of sparkling grape juice ( we all know mark can't drink worth shit lmao).

He when  back  into the living room  and placed the glasses on the coffee table and when back into the kitchen to grab a cheese tray. He took out some vanilla scented candles from a shelf and lit them. Mark set that down too and plopped back onto the couch  to set up Netflix. Mark has just selected f/m when you walked in.

Your pov:

"Mark?", you shouted setting down your stuff.
  "I'm in the living room", he shouted back. 

You walk into the living room to find drinks, snacks, and gorgeously scented candles.

"Whats all this, Mark?", you smile. Mark gets off the couch and kisses you on your forehead. "Just a little something i prepared. I know work is tough so i thought i'd do something nice", he says stroking your hair. He grabs your hand and leads you to the couch. He hands you your glass of wine and picks up his glass of grape juice. "To us", he toasts as you both clink glasses. You take a sip of the tart, dry liquid. Mark wraps  the blanket around himself and you as he presses start on the movie.
Minutes pass as you and Mark giggle at the movie, every once in awhile sipping your drinks and eating the cheese.  Soon, Mark wraps his arm around your waist, grabbing your ass firmly. You give a little gasp, as you didn't expect it. He notices your gasp and smiles while rubbing his hand back and forth on your ass.
Soon the rubbing goes up further until he reaches the outline of your pants. He begins to insert his fingers into your pants and begins to rub you through your panties. You start to unbutton your jeans as Mark rubs circles on your covered clit. You moan lightly as you slip off your pants and lay back. Mark peels off your panties and casts them away on the floor. He then rubs his fingers on the outside of your clit. "Soaking wet already?", Mark laughed. You bite your lip and look away. Then Mark grabs your chin and turns your head so it faced him. "Don't look away kitten. I want to see the pleasure on your face", Mark growled seductively. You nod and close your eyes. Then you feel Mark insert 2 fingers and started pumping. Your eyes fly open as you let out a cry that's quickly stopped as you shut your mouth. Mark laughs and takes out his fingers. Then, looking you dead in the eye, tastes his fingers and winks at you.

Mark's pov:

After i tasted my fingers y/n became much more aroused then she already was. I fumbled with my belt, taking that off along with my pants. I wanted to be in her so bad. Just looking at her bite her lip drives me nuts.
"Mark", y/n says. "Do you have a condom? I didn't take my pill". I flashed a smile and pulled a condom from behind the pillow and tore it open. I placed the latex on my manhood.
"Ready?", i ask rubbing my dick on the outside of her vagina. She whimpered and nodded a yes.

I inserted my throbbing cock into her making her gasp and scratch my back, but i barely noticed overwhelmed with pleasure. "G-go slow Mark. i have to get used to your size." y/n said blushing. "of course babygirl, just let me know when to speed up", i purred. i moved in her slowly, tempted to speed up.
"Ok", y/n sighed. "Speed up".
When she said that, i immedietly pounded into her making her moan.
She room was filled with moans and the sound of skin slapping skin as I went at it with y/n.
"F-fuck!", y/n moaned. "Mark! Im gonna-".
"Hold it baby! Wait 1 more second and...Now!", I yelled as we both released, sending a warm rush though our faces. I pulled out of her, desposed of the condom, and we cuddled on the couch.
"I love you y/n", i said kissing your forehead.
"I love you too, Markimoo",she said falling asleep.

A/n: sorry this chapter is so short. I havent been on here in awhile so I figured i would post something.