Chapter 11

Jays pov

We had watched about half of the movie by the time Rena fell asleep. She was snuggled into my chest and I smiled looking down at her. She looked so peaceful. I wished she looked like that all the time. I turned off the tv and brought her up to bed. I sighed in content and dozed off.

Rena POV

I woke up with a weight on my stomach I looked and saw an arm I freaked for a moment then I looked and saw jays face. He was fast asleep. He looked so handsome.

I wanted to make him breakfast because he was taking such great care of me. With a struggle I pryed myself away from his arms. He frowned and felt around the bed so I put my pillow in his arms. He smelt it then relaxed. So that was weird but he looked so cute.

I made  my way downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and there was a guy there. I was about to panic but then I figured it was one of jay's pack members.

"Serena right" he asked.

"Ye how'd you know my name" I asked a little freaked out.

"Oh right sorry I'm jays beta the name is Henry" he said kindly. He seemed really friendly.

But I wasn't going to let him in just yet even if he was jays best friend.

I continued to the fridge and was about to take food out when I turned to Henry
"What's jays favourite thing for breakfast"

"A fry"

I nodded and replied "thank you"

I got to work and took out sausages eggs bacon pudding tomatoes mushrooms and onions. 

Henry started up a conversation and although I was hesitant at first I started to participate.

We talked while I made breakfast and he seemed ok. I mean if Jay trusts him then I should too. Once I realised he was ok we were laughing and joking. It felt great. I felt normal for once. Maybe I can put what happened with my dad behind me.