Platform 9 & 3/4

Passerby's looked curiously at the messy haired brunette who was pushing a cart with a snow owl into the station. 
Too many the boy looked lost or confused but they always had an excuse not to step in.

"Busy day it is."
"I'm late for a meeting."
"My train is about to leave."
"I have to pick up my sister."
And so on the excuses went.

The boy's name was Harry Potter, a rather famous name but not in the world he is walking through in the moment.
He has lived under the stairs for eleven years with his Uncle and Aunt after his parents had died from a 'car crash.' 

To keep the tale short, a large man knocked their door down, told him he was a wizard, took him shopping for magical school supplies, and that his parents were killed by the killing curse of the most evil wizard of all kind.
He tried to kill Harry too, but for some reason he survived and drained the wizards power, that's why he was famous.
Of course the giant man left before he could ask for directions to the platform his train was on.

Sighing, the young boy walked up to a train director, "Excuse me sir, but do you know how I can get to platform 9 & 3/4?" He asked politely, for he was raised that if we was allowed to talk he must be polite.

"Platform 9 & 3/4? Is this a prank?" And with that the large man turned around to help someone else, who most likely was getting on an even numbered platform.

That's when he heard it, a woman who must have been in her mid-thirties shouting at her husband and child;
"Merlin you two! Almost making us miss the train because of your hair, c'mon, platform 9 & 3/4 this way!"

The brunette sprinted after them, pushing his heavy cart as fast as it could go without losing control of it.
"Excuse me! Excuse me miss!" He shouted at the woman who had black hair with a white streak going through it, it reminded him of Frankenstein's bride.

She turned to face him as well as her son, it was the same boy who he had the rather one sided conversation with in the robe shop.
"Can you show me how to get on to the platform please?" He asked looking back between the boy and the woman.

"Of course darling, where are your parents?" She asked while helping her son put the last of his things on the trolley cart.
"Dead." He answered in barely a whisper, this caught the attention of the father.
"Is this your first year going to Hogwarts, why it's Draco's first too." He asked/stated with a smile playing on his lips.
Harry turned to the blonde boy;
"Yes, I met you in the robe shop, sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Harry, Harry Potter."

The boy, who's name was Draco, had a shocked look on his face while his parents looked at each other with an unreadable expression.
"Harry Potter? Do you have the scar?" Draco asked but was slapped by his father.
"Oh no it's fine." Replied Harry smiling, pulling up his bangs so they could see the lightning shaped scar above his glasses.

"Oh Merlin only ten minutes before the train leaves, c'mon boys."  Draco's mother says before grabbing Draco's and Harry's wrist while leading them to a small wall between platform nine and ten.

"Okay Lucious, show them how it's done."  She said checking her watch and tapping her foot impatiently.
Lucious smiled and turned to the boys;
"All you have to do is run through the wall, best to get speed of course though."  He said before running and disappearing through the brick, leaving Harry in astonishment.
He was still new to this magic stuff.

Next was Draco, he ran with his trolley and hopped on to it before disappearing into the wall like his father did.
The mother turned her head to Harry with a smile, "I go with you, between you and me, you don't have to run.  It's just what boys say to make it sound hard."  She said walking up to Harry and helping him push his cart through the brick wall.

On the other side stood the platform 9 & 3/4 along with hundreds of kids in robes of different colors.
"Better get onto the train." Spoke the woman who helped him get to the platform.
"Thank you.." It was then Harry realized that he never received her name.
"Narcissa, But you can call me whatever you like as long as its good."  She responded patting his back.
~
Draco and Harry sat next to each other, of course a whole seat apart, in the only empty cart they could find as they waved off to Draco's parents. 

"This is such a great opportunity Narcissa, think of how happy the Lord will be with me."
"Don't ruin this Lucious, look how cute they are together, they're only boys."