Prologue - At the Start

Yes, there will be monster girls. Yes, there will be a lot of sex. No, only some routes have harem. You'll have a choice - one continues the story, other leads to sex and becoming a monster girl's husband. Good luck!

( Reader P.o.V )

Hometown

I woke up feeling fresh and quickly got up to dress. I put on my newly made weak leather armor and grabbed a short sword. Many seeing this would think that it's for killing but instead of clean physical damage it damages the living energy - both human and demonic. Doesn't kill and the worst effect is a knock out. Can't be a Hero if I were to run around killing people.

Downstairs I got something to eat and said hello to my mom. She sent me with a smile on her face as her pink eyes looked over me. My mom is not a normal human, she's a Houri, an angel of goddess of love, Eros. My father is a knight in the service of Eros and was blessed to have Houri as his wife. I was born from this. Their only son from among three daughters. I have my mother's bright pink eyes but father's (H/C) hair.

The sword is actually my mother's present as I was recognized to be a Hero. She didn't want me to kill girls who seek love so she gave me a weapon that just knockes them out. My father helped me in training and sent me off, saying that he's proud of me, no matter what. My mother also said that she doesn't mind any girl - either human or monster - as long as she'll come by sometimes with me...

Mother : (Y/N)! Be safe! Also, if you'll find yourself a wife on your journy be sure to come here with her on invite us over!

(Y/N) : I'm telling you, mom! I'm not gonna be some monster girl's plaything!

Mother : Oh, but (Y/N)! Love is truly beautiful thing!

(Y/N) : That's why I'll come with I girl I want, not the one that raped forced me!

Mother : You'll understand one day darling~!

I sigh, sometimes it's so hard to get something to my mother's head. She always acts with the teachings of Eros and that way of teaching is - love is love, no matter what and how. I've set my target as fighting a Demon Lord and helping humans take back their lands, not end up as monster girl's husband. I'll stand proud and win this!

I left house and started thinking about what to do. I probably should start with going to tavern, there is always some useful informations at places like that. I guess that informations double since it's a sea-side village with a pretty important docks here. So, I head straight for the tavern where I saw many sailors and other people drinking, eating and laughing.

I walked past all of them and headed straight for the owner of this place. He wasn't that much older from me. He's got a short ginger beard and medium-lenght ginger hair with pair of grey eyes looking at me. He sets a cup in front of me and waits for what I may want from him. I shook my head and he sets the cup away before taking another one to cleaning.

(Y/N) : Hello, Paul. I've got a few questions.

Paul : Huh, you sound almost as if no one else have those...

(Y/N) : Here, a few coins for everything you know about fighting monster girls and a way to defeat Demon Lord.

Paul : Fighting monster girls? Well, I can't tell you all that much but here, this books have most of the stuff written about many monster girls.

He handed me a pretty large book from the small library in the side of his working space. It was a pretty old book and surely there wasn't all of the monster girls but it still was pretty big thing to read.

Paul : As for a way of fighting... I've been hearing stories about artifacts all around thr world! It's said that if you will get them all you'll actually have tiny chance of fighting Demon Lord!

(Y/N) : Tiny chance?

Paul : Well, most of other Heroes with the same quest already have monster girl wife...

(Y/N) : I'm not like others!

Paul : Sure, whatever, kid. Just one little thing before you'll leave.

(Y/N) : What is it?

Paul : Follow your heart but think through every decision.

(Y/N) : You're starting to sound like my mother.

He just chuckled and I left the tavern. I know that since a few ships came with shipment of goods covoys are a must here. It won't be all that long until the ships will actually return to other places and it will take some time before they'll return. I must think about where to go as this is a pretty important matter right now...

Choice! Where do you want to start your travel?

- Mist Continent ( Chinese-themed )

- Zipangu ( Japanese-themed )

- Deserts ( Egyptian themes )

- Travel to the great floating islandes ( Water / River / Ocean / Sea Monster girls )

- Travel towards the heart of the kingdom ( Many random monster girls that live in those areas - basic, also may contain hidden passage to secret locations but it's impossible to win in them without the experience of other areas )